Brag thread

Did you have fun playing monopoly?

Sounds like you dropped the ball....what did you think she was asking to play, Chinese Checkers?

I believe none of this. Her texting is terrible. Broken English. Everyone is prostitute.

She is gonna go bald soon. she needs to change her hair style

I got a sampan like you would not believe. Glides like ice.

How lucky am I? I got this text from my gf of the last 2 months. She confirmed that she did indeed mean THAT and was not just kidding. Unfortunately, her friend was too shy but still... I have a gf who's open to letting me do this and feel very blessed to be in this position. Wife material.View attachment 470443 View attachment 470445
  • a woman that does threesomes isn't "wife material".
  • she seems to having a problem committing
  • is the chick from china or not?
  • this is photoshopped

If that happened I could always just move on and date someone else if I decided that I don't like being a cuck.
As I always tell the other guy..."Don't knock it until you try it"

As I always tell the other guy..."Don't knock it until you try it"
This along with White Friday has made Tuesday's quite the droll morn.

It’s better than white Friday where everybody eats lightly seasoned food and watches season 2 of the wire and then reminisces about their favorite tales from lake woebegone.

Really? If she is already down for this today, later on she wants to bring a dude for a change and demand so cuz she already let you fool around with other girls, bet you'd feel pretty lucky then too.
Exactly. We as dudes need to learn how to detect red flags from day one.

Maybe it's a trap. She's testing you to see if you would say yes to something like that.

Or maybe she's serious..

Women are just confusing in general.
This is why you gotta finesse your way into the situation under the fake pretense that you wanna see the 2 girls get it on. Then after they’re both nekid and going at it you start laying the pipe to your GF and let nature take its course from there

But given TS’ low energy response I do question whether he has what it takes to pull it off

That "girl" types like the girls that are looking for sex in my city.

Yeah I dated a chick like that a couple times.

"wife material" you say?

LOL good luck with that my friend.

Back