Brain supplements?

humans have been using Cannabis since the beginning of time. It was only illegal since "reefer madness" and it has since become legal again. Since we have been using it for 1000's of years, is it any wonder our body uses. Its truly is a wonder plant with so many uses besides just smoking.

humans have been using Cannabis since the beginning of time. It was only illegal since "reefer madness" and it has since become legal again. Since we have been using it for 1000's of years, is it any wonder our body uses. Its truly is a wonder plant with so many uses besides just smoking.
tumblr_nbuxgr35Xf1tugwfno1_400.gif

Because it heavily dehydrates you and your brain, which is the opposite of what you need to solve headaches; your brain needs to be properly hydrated not the opposite. Also, every person is different but most people I know who smoke bongs or joints tend to be very irritable for a few days or weeks when they stop or take a break from it.

So to be me it would have the opposite effect of what you're trying to stop; headaches and irritability.
I don't mean to <16> but of the suggestions i've gotten, I know that creatine is prohibited from the us air force or something because when they crash and have to find water in the wilderness if they've been ingesting creatine they dehydrate much more quickly and die.

I don't know a thing about how to supplement the brain, all I've heard is Joe Rogan rave about alpha brain, and I have no clue how legit a substance it is but it could be worth looking into at the very least - to find out if its good

I don't know a thing about how to supplement the brain, all I've heard is Joe Rogan rave about alpha brain, and I have no clue how legit a substance it is but it could be worth looking into at the very least - to find out if its good
Well I've been taking magnesium, fish oil, creatine, and melatonin for about three days and I feel pretty good right now. I'm sure I still need to be careful about my head for a few months though.
received_1918289691548406.gif

Back