Brandon Rios vs. Ramon ‘Inocente’ Alvarez on Nov.17 on DAZN Atlantic City

wow. lol. Hearn actually making an interesting matchup. 5 bucks this does better than Vargas vs Dulorme. with such news then YES the theory is correct. We know Hearn is going to make Alvarez vs Andrade or Jacobs. That's the whole point why they are testing Fielding at MSG.

I always thought Golovkin and his brother were softie Kazakhs. I got the Mexicans Saul and any of his brothers vs Golovkin and his twin Max in a street brawl any day.

The Vargas/Dulorme fight was pretty good. I’m not sure what Rios has left at this point, or how anyone around him can support him in continuing his career. He seem seriously brain damaged.

The Vargas/Dulorme fight was pretty good. I’m not sure what Rios has left at this point, or how anyone around him can support him in continuing his career. He seem seriously brain damaged.

Lol. Actually in his interviews as a teen he sounds very dumb.. that’s good, we know it’s not punch drunk stuff

I think Rios health is more important. He doesn't look well when he speaks anymore.

Rios honestly needs to retire. His brain must be toast.

Back