Brandon Schaub Threatens To "Release The Hounds" On Dana White!

Dana isn't dependent on a pristine reputation and Schaub is pretty irrelevant -- so can't see Dana caring

I always thought something smelt fishy on Dana's breath.
There was always something to the fact that White hated WMMA, Rousey flew down to Vegas while she was fighting with Strikeforce to "convince" White to take a chance on her, and after whatever happened on that trip, White all of a sudden became the biggest WMMA / Rousey supporter and made her into his Greta Garbo.

After signing her:

"She has the whole package," he continued. "I've never been interested in women's MMA. First there weren't enough girls to create an entire women's division. When I talk about a superstar or standout, people talk about Gina Carano and talk about all these others. I'm telling you: this girl, she's nasty. She might be beautiful on the outside, she's a Diaz brother on the inside. She's a real fighter and she's very talented. She has the credentials, the pedigree, everything. And she has the 'it' factor. I think she's going to be a big superstar."
https://www.mmafighting.com/2012/11/16/3654894/dana-white-confirms-ronda-rousey-signed-ufc-mma-news

If he has anything good he would have said it years ago... More likely that he makes shit up, nobody fact checks shit nowadays

Yeah, because the internet and television aren't dead models yet.
People don't read books anymore(which is admittedly, terribly sad).
They'll just listen to the audiobook narrated by himself.

If he has anything good he would have said it years ago... More likely that he makes shit up, nobody fact checks shit nowadays

I wouldn't be so sure of that.

Bet he has snaps of parties where DW had his dick somewhere it shouldn't have been. That is a fucked up dick move...so totally in keeping with his persona.

The only inside info Schaub can have is something the went on during the floyd-conor stuff since he was in with showtime on the deal

Getting tired of Schaub's bullshit and same with that middle aged doofus Callen as well

They'll just listen to the audiobook narrated by himself.
*shudder*

And here I was, wondering to myself who he'd have ghost-write for him...foolishly thinking said ghost-writer would be the only one pained with the task of listening to Schaub narrate his life; god help the poor saps that buy his audiobook.

*shudder*

And here I was, wondering to myself who he'd have ghost-write for him...foolishly thinking said ghost-writer would be the only one pained with the task of listening to Schaub narrate his life; god help the poor saps that buy his audiobook.
I would give it a listen, but only if he stumbles every few minutes and goes on tangents far too often.

nobody will read a Schaub's book about dicks

Dana White banged Honda? Always thought it was odd they were hanging out together.

2C52B1AD00000578-0-image-a-33_1442283551866.jpg

But then and again

fea9f4f0-4532-11e4-a042-997f6bd064d1_dana-1479531194-800.jpg

As mentioned above, Dana doesn't have any sort of moral persona to uphold. He's super rich, already a known asshole, etc. Everyone expects him to have done drugs, hookers and shady deals.

I suppose that Dana could get caught up in a Weinstein like scandal if there was evidence of forcing himself sexually on fighters or something. But Shaub would literally have to have solid evidence of multiple claims that Dana was forcing fighters to perform gay sex acts, and honestly that wouldn't really surprise me much if that happened...

Back