Brandon Schaub Threatens To "Release The Hounds" On Dana White!

giphy.gif

Then Kato fucked him up again in an actual kick boxing match. Kato's first.

giphy.gif

This fr? Lol

Yeah, because the internet and television aren't dead models yet.
People don't read books anymore(which is admittedly, terribly sad).

I'd read the book if it has dirt on Dana / UFC shenanigans.

How did this shitstorm start?

Schaub vs Dana fatweight title

That is true about Rogan carrying him. Dana can bring the popcorn at times tho he is a giant doofus. I don't know how he can consider himself successful when he, as a married man, gets blackmailed for banging strippers while being filmed by her boyfriend, is eternally totally disowned by his mother, is shot up with more roids than a Thai pharmacy and doesn't seem to have one healthy relationship in this whole world. Money can only buy you so much and seems to be allergic to true happiness.
Great post. Truth.

The next Schaub podcast is gonna be awesome.

Yes I listen to it, I work listening to shit so I need content.

The fact that Rogan is carrying him is absolutely true. He's promoting the shit out of that guy by constantly having him on the podcast or talking bout him. If not for Rogan the only thing i'd know is he fought in the UFC.

This guy is a comic but i know thousands of people who are funnier and dont ever think about being a comic.

They're both clowns, i can't bring myself to side with either of them . So I'm gonna sit back and enjoy the circus.

<13>

Hey guys, I'll post some random gif and give me hundreds of likes, okay? <DC-Champ>

Dana is triggered because Schaub fucked Ronda, Schaub is triggered because EVERYONE knows that without Rogan, he would probably still be fighting in some bumfuck organization, totally forgotten and with more brain damage.

Schaub owns Rogan literally everything he has going on, from his podcast with Callen, his stand-up career, his early retirement and even his fucking diet.

It's actually endearing to see, I've followed the whole thing being a rabid listener to JRE, and saw their friendship develop over the years.
Rogan is his hero, everyone would love to have a powerful, older and wiser friend to guide us through life.

Back