Brandon Wolf: Pence wants to put gay people into concentration camps

This is a very dishonest suggestion. Pence only wants to torture them with electricity. What a smear piece.

It’s true. Pence would put gays into camps if he could.
Has he actually said that? Given any proof that he wants that? Seems a pretty common thing in the Abrahamic faiths to think all LGBT are sinners. But thinking someone is a sinner is not the same as wanting to put them in to camps.

Yeah, a camp where they can concentrate on eating hot dogs. It is a win win.
87167801-diet-failure-of-fat-man-eating-fast-food-hot-dog-on-plate-breakfast-for-overweight-person-who-greedi.jpg

Yeah, I don't think they will exactly need to be put in cattle cars though
https://www.cnn.com/2015/07/27/us/boy-scouts-gay-leaders-feat/index.html
Penetration camps, maybe.

at4j310tju2y.jpg

Mike "If you like cock, you're in for a shock" Pence

A concentration camp for homosexuals? Now what's wrong with wanting to send gays to Club Med?

Funny thing is most leftists and liberals defend Castro, a man who actually did put gays in concentration camps.

Will they be pitching their own tents or will it be done for them?

This is a very dishonest suggestion. Pence only wants to torture them with electricity. What a smear piece.

electroshock therapy is a valid form of therapy, I know someone that uses it and it helps with her depression.

Nah, that was Castro who every leftist I've ever met reflexively praises whenever his name is mentioned.

Sounds like something a ninth grader would say.

"The first thing Hitler did was throw the gays in the concentration camps... yo let me hit that shit!"

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/mike-pence-supported-gay-conversion-therapy/

It looks like I was wrong and it was an extreme interpretation of Mike Pence's support for conversion therapy or therapy to alter people's sexuality. Which is still shitty, but at the time, that particular organization did not use electroshock"therapy" anymore.

Yeah, it seems like an awful lot of what people say about Pence is wrong. I know next to nothing about the guy except that he's from Indiana, doesn't have dinner with women who aren't his wife, and is widely demonized by his opponents. I'd never heard of him prior to his being selected as Trump's running mate.

electroshock therapy is a valid form of therapy, I know someone that uses it and it helps with her depression.

That's an entirely different protocol. It is done under sedation.

Back