Braun FKN Strowman boys. What a Barbarian

315MMAFighter

MąïȚře Đë Đəğåť§ - Pure Dominican
Platinum Member
Reaction score
1492513895_braun-strowman-wwe.jpg

Im sure you've all seen this. However, lets watch it again. What a fkng monster among men!!! Fuk Bork Laser lmao.

Imagine this beast in teh UFC and say he went to AKA for 3 yrs of training. He'd be HW champ for sure. Only problem is he is 395lbs. That cut could kill him id imagine

Last edited:
Loses to Lashley via 1st rd standing guillotine that CM Punk taught him

Loses to Lashley via 1st rd standing guillotine that CM Punk taught him
It's always scripted, so what and who gives a shi* besides you. The guy is a fkn specimen worth examining. He also displays extreme and impressive power! Its fun to watch..
No?

Monster among rosebuds

so if adam rose came back, would he have some type of hypnotic control over braun? imagine that! it would be awesome. he starts following adam around like a lost puppy. he could brawl with the conga line of no way jose. i need to be a wwe writer

so if adam rose came back, would he have some type of hypnotic control over braun? imagine that! it would be awesome. he starts following adam around like a lost puppy. he could brawl with the conga line of no way jose. i need to be a wwe writer

vince-russo-image-1470651139-800.jpg

Would like to see him against the mountain. Similar is height and weight

coulda woulda shoulda

if they had an ultra hw division it would be awesome but yea i would love to have seen him start mma

just like brock ... just like kurt angle .... same could be said about any dominating wwe star

Back