Brazil is a horrible place

Lvnvmma

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just saw a video of this gang member in Brazil going to a kid's playground and started talking to this goofy looking kid. Out of nowhere, he just shoots the kid in the head for no reason. Poor kid was just playing with his friends, minding his own business.

Brazil is a mess. Gangsters rule much of the country and do whatever they please.

mxBnryM.jpg

Shit like that happens everywhere...including the greatest country in the world.

Where'd you find this video you fucking weirdo?

I just watched some documentary about some prison in Southern Brazil, so yeah, even though we already knew it was a mess, this just reaffirms it.

Brazil = 50% more of a chance of getting beaten,robbed, kidnapped,killed. beheaded in flip flops than any other country.

Brave of you to post your pic to conclude your post TS

@Bobby Digital add this guy to your stickied pic thread bud.

-thnx, mgt

The best thing to ever come out of Brazil is Blanka and the Nogueira brothers.

sf05.jpg

Brazil = 50% more of a chance of getting beaten,robbed, kidnapped,killed. beheaded in flip flops than any other country.
lol

Nothing ever happened to me there and I lived more than 20 years in Brazil but my bro was kidnapped twice and my dad had a gun pointed at him multiple times. It's a hell!

That is incredibly sad, poor little boy. His family are now devastated for the rest of their lives.
The boy will never know what its like to fall in love, have sex, drive a car, have a career, marry, become a father, etc. All those things were stolen from him when his life was taken away by a monster. I actually feel quite down about this tbh.

lol

Nothing ever happened to me there and I lived more than 20 years in Brazil but my bro was kidnapped twice and my dad had a gun pointed at him multiple times. It's a hell!

Jesus kidnapped twice?! What's the story behind that?

Just saw a video of this gang member in Brazil going to a kid's playground and started talking to this goofy looking kid. Out of nowhere, he just shoots the kid in the head for no reason. Poor kid was just playing with his friends, minding his own business.

Brazil is a mess. Gangsters rule much of the country and do whatever they please.

mxBnryM.jpg

The shooter mistook this kid for you. I hold you at least partly responsible.

That is incredibly sad, poor little boy. His family are now devastated for the rest of their lives.
The boy will never know what its like to fall in love, have sex, drive a car, have a career, marry, become a father, etc. All those things were stolen from him when his life was taken away by a monster. I actually feel quite down about this tbh.

This world is vile. I've almost become numb to it. Almost...

Tbf based on the pic I don't think the whole love, sex, fatherhood thing was going to happen anyway. Sucks he will never have the chance to drive a car tho.

Edit: Yes, Brazil is a terrible place.

Tbf based on the pic I don't think the whole love, sex, fatherhood thing was going to happen anyway. Sucks he will never have the chance to drive a car tho.

Edit: Yes, Brazil is a terrible place.

Lmao thats cold but true.

Back