Brazil is a horrible place

Just saw a video of this gang member in Brazil going to a kid's playground and started talking to this goofy looking kid. Out of nowhere, he just shoots the kid in the head for no reason. Poor kid was just playing with his friends, minding his own business.

Brazil is a mess. Gangsters rule much of the country and do whatever they please.

mxBnryM.jpg

Fucking awful. This is why people coming to the U.S. need to be vetted, and we don't want open borders.

Kid was trying to sell a revolver to the drug dealer who claimed it was his to begin with and the kid said he wouldn't give it back unless get got 500 (Dollars? Pesos? wow gold?)

Drug dealer will just end up getting shot by BOPE.

Brazil is a big ass country, I had a great time the month I was there.

I don't know why people go to shithole countries.

I'll add two points.

1- There an active self defense youtube Channel showing shootings as test cases for self defense concepts. Almost all videos are from Brazil.

2-
homicides-by-country.jpg

Not sure I'd trust figures from somewhere like Indonesia.

Really the issue with Brazil is its a vastly unequal country as are a lot of South American nations with indeed the CIA often working hard to try and keep them that way. You stick to some middle class area and its generally a pretty civilised place albeit with a higher crime that than most developed countries.

Massive country as well, somewhere like Florianopolis in the rich arigcultural south is vastly different to the slums of Salvador.

Last edited:
Such is life.

Get in. Enjoy. Get out.

The greatest single factor IMO in determining the quality of a country is its level of economic inequality.

The higher the wealth disparity the more problems overall. Poverty, crime, discontented populace etc.

Brazil is the template that the global elite want for every country..
50,000 murders a year and a chaotic society. Im starting to see signs of this is other places like Paris , San Francisco ,etc..
London is in the early stages .

The greatest single factor IMO in determining the quality of a country is its level of economic inequality.

The higher the wealth disparity the more problems overall. Poverty, crime, discontented populace etc.

Not only this, but there is a lot of SJW bullshit and the people are getting more and more divided. Some want to make believe that the drug dealers and robbers are "victims of society", while the rest of the society wants real justice and its clashing more and more. When the ex president got locked up lot of protests and assaults went through the whole country.

I lived there for a good time, had a great time and never had anything bad happen to me, then again, I know plenty of guys who did.

I bet TS hasn't even been lol. I have, twice. Yes, you have to be aware, but don't be such a fucking pussy. I had a blast; fucked some sexy beach chicks, got some serious mat time in (got my ass smoked, but learned a lot), had some great food, etc.

I could be offered a free house and a high paying job anywhere in Brazil and it would take me 1/5 of a nanosecond to say no.

If that happened in my area & I knew what the guy looked like, I would seriously look for him so I could murder him. I’d do my best to make sure it was a painful as possible

I dunno bro. Even see that MOC vid of that brazilian chick who owned Ramone?

Brazil is a place of extremes. Renzo said it best when he said Brazil isn't a violent place but rather an intense place.

I almost got robbed in the 4 months I was there. I witnessed someone getting robbed and killed. But some of the best memories of my life were there as well.

Brazil is the template that the global elite want for every country..
50,000 murders a year and a chaotic society. Im starting to see signs of this is other places like Paris , San Francisco ,etc..
London is in the early stages .

You're right.. There is no threat of those people rising up in an otganized, responsible fashion, and stopping the powers that be from their gravy train.

Back