Breakfast of Champions

Conditioning yes, strength I don't know. Still not doing any conventional weight lifting but I guess having a decent diet can't do anything but help me.

If taco salad converts to Dbol in your blood like it does for Godsen......

Breakfast
coffee
2 scoops whey, fruit cup, yogurt

Lunch
Taco Salad-Huge chicken fajita breast, shredded lettuce, black olives, black beans, cherry tomatoes, cheese, salsa.

Snack

Dinner
Big cup of Green Chile Chicken Stew
2 carrot sticks

Pre-bed snack
handful of pistachios

Somehow I was 203 this morning which surprised the shit out of me. Speaking of shit I hadn't taken a dump when I weighed, maybe that has something to do with it.

Fuck taco salad is amazing. Even though it was good I can't wait until I eat all this chicken and get some ground beef up in here.

Bodyweight-201lbs

Breakfast
Coffee

Lunch
Taco Salad-chicken fajita breast, shredded lettuce, black olives, black beans, cherry tomatoes, cheese, salsa.

Snack
2 scoops protein, fruit cup-no yogurt this time

Dinner
Buffalo Chicken Sandwich-2 slices WW bread, chicken breast, slice of monterrey jack cheese, mayo, Louisiana hot sauce

BEER

Added more beans to my taco salad today and it was the best I've had so far. I think more beans and olives is the answer.

Bodyweight 201

Breakfast
Coffee
Raw Almonds

Lunch
Subway-Footlong double roast beef with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, pickles and mayo on honey oat bread

Snack
2 scoops whey w/ frozen berries

Dinner
More Subway-Flatbread double meat Italian BMT with lettuce, onion, pickles, banana peppers, jalape

No Taco Salad today. I was alone here at the office this morning and couldn't cook and I was starving by the time my aunt made it up here so I had her pick Subway up on the way here. I am so gonna get jacked like Jared.

Cook all your meat ahead of time on one day, weigh it out into plastic bags then make up your other cold ingredients into bowls. Heat and mix the two at lunch. Its a ton of prep at once but it elimiantes the "i do not feel like cooking meals".

*ponders why he is helping his rival

Cook all your meat ahead of time on one day, weigh it out into plastic bags then make up your other cold ingredients into bowls. Heat and mix the two at lunch. Its a ton of prep at once but it elimiantes the "i do not feel like cooking meals".

*ponders why he is helping his rival

I did cook ahead of time but I ran out and needed to cook more.

Bodyweight-200lbs

Breakfast
coffee
small piece of fruit-some orange type thing

LunchMexican food
steak and cheese enchiladas, chips and salsa

What did I eat the rest of the weekend? The answer is "You don't want to know."

Bodyweight-205lbs-up from the eating but this ain't no thang

Breakfast
Coffee
2 scoops protein powder, frozen berries, little local natural honey
4 fish oil pills

Lunch
Taco Salad-chicken breast, shredded lettuce, black beans, black olives, cheese, salsa.-This gets better everytime I eat it. The trick is lots of black beans and olives.
3 fish oil pills

Snack
raw almonds
grapefruit

Pre-Workout
2 scoops whey with frozen berries

Post Workout
Grapefruit

Dinner
1 1/3 chicken breasts with cheese
dill pickle
5 fiber pills
3 fish oil pills
cissus

Haven't supplemented with anything in a long time and just got some fish oil. Hoping it will help with my inflammation and pain.

Bodyweight-201lbs

Breakfast
coffee
vitamin D, B, cissus, 5 fiber pills, 4 fish oils
2 scoops whey, frozen berries

Lunch
Corned beef sandwich with pickle spear
Chicago Dog

Snack
Chef Salad-Shredded lettuce, ham and turkey, black olives, slice of monterrey jack cheese, vidalia onion vinaigrette.
Grapefruit

PWO
2 yogurt cups

Dinner
4 BK dollar double cheeseburger w/ no buns

Chef salad sure ain't no taco salad but it is pretty good nonetheless. Somehow my other chicken breast disappeared. Tomorrow BEEF!

Really craving this place called Taste of Chicago and it won out over Taco Salad. Extra training tonight.

Bodyweight-201lbs

Breakfast
Coffee
2 scoops whey, frozen berries
vitamin D, B, 5 fiber pills, 4 fishoils, cissus

Lunch
Salad Bar-mixed greens, red onion, bell peppers, olives, feta cheese, bacon, ranch dressing.
4 hard boiled eggs
3 tiny cornbread muffins

PWO
Yogurt

Dinner
3 Burger King $1 double cheeseburgers no buns
Grapefruit
2 baby sweet pickles
1 dill pickle

I was really full still by snack time so I skipped a meal and was 195 post workout.

Bodyweight-198lbs

Breakfast
coffee
Vitamin D, B, 5 fiber pills, 5 fish oils, cissus
1 chorizo and egg burrito-no tortilla
1/2 bacon and egg burrito-no tortilla

Lunch
Taco Salad-BEEF, shredded lettuce, black beans, olives, salsa, cheese
4 fish oils

Dinner
Taco Bell-Grilled Stuft Burrito(steak), Gordita Supreme(They messed up my order so they gave me this free), Crunchwrap supreme

I re-injured my neck yesterday so I decided I was going to eat some junk. Taco bell is filling my office with a fog of stank this morning.

Ate lunch pretty late since I had a heavier than usual breakfast.

Back