*BREAKING* 26 year old black male prostitute found dead in Hillary Clinton's top donor home

Hillary clinton's top donor? Thats Paloma Partners, headed by Selwyn sussman.

So what makes OP think this guy is clinton's top donor?

Looks like he donated $2,750, which is the individual max to donate to a campaign (when you see the larger amounts, it's usually to PACs). That makes him tied for the top individual donor to the campaign with probably thousands of people.

I always understood them to be activists concerned about law enforcement's abuse of Black people and how police are generally not held accountable for how they treat Black people in particular.

This entire "not held accountable" nonsense is just a hoot. A bunch of hate filled psychotics with little or no knowledge of police u.o.f. parameters, escalation of force, deadly force, etc...not getting the results they want or they feel are warranted =/= no accountability.

It would help their laughable cause if they weren't so apt at picking such awful martyrs for their cause. These things are not happening in a vacuum either.

1518477724229.jpg

Nice handwriting for a druggie. Better than mine. :oops:

So do drugs

Lots of average Black people get harassed and abused by cops. Just look at Ferguson Missouri where the cops were harassing Blacks, stealing from the people through the use of citations. Or how that cop who killed Eric Garner got away with it. All Garner was doing was selling cigs illegally. Even when he said he coudln't breathe, that thug cop still choked him. And that's just the cases we hear about, because of video and social media.

Here's the difference between cops killing innocent Black people and criminals killing them: 1 is the government that is paid by the taxpayers ,and has a monopoly on the legal use of violence. You can defend yourself against criminals, but you are expected to accept your fate when cops brutalize you.

So what if they came here by boat and took wagons, what difference does that make to how they treated the natives. The Wehrmacht soldiers also endured a lot of hardship in their battles, especially the ones during the Russian winter. I have a hunch you wouldn't be so dismissive of the native experience if you were native. It is also pretty dam stupid to suggest it wasn't a genocide just because some Indians still exists. By this logic Hitler also did not commit genocide, because there are still Jews and Roma left.

Like I said earlier, your entire logic of deflecting blame for police brutality is to use the White Supremacist argument about Blacks killing Blacks. Only the righwing and White power types use this argument. Hey the Semites in the MiddleEast are killing each other, so I guess that should make it ok for Europeans to also kill Semites.

Lol...a morbidly obese man exclaiming "I can't breathe" 17 times is, in fact, breathing. C'mon dude...you're really stretching here. This is another example of you guys choosing awful martyrs.

This entire "not held accountable" nonsense is just a hoot. A bunch of hate filled psychotics with little or no knowledge of police u.o.f. parameters, escalation of force, deadly force, etc...not getting the results they want or they feel are warranted =/= no accountability.

It would help their laughable cause if they weren't so apt at picking such awful martyrs for their cause. These things are not happening in a vacuum either.

That Tamir Rice was a total POS.

Lol...a morbidly obese man exclaiming "I can't breathe" 17 times is, in fact, breathing. C'mon dude...you're really stretching here. This is another example of you guys choosing awful martyrs.
Respiratory distress is a thing. You idiot.

Bob..How many of your thread have been dumped?

Two, three, maybe four. Not bad for how long I’ve been here.

One was because a mod was embarrassed of his support of modern day slavery when I provided him with a study by a 30 year expert in the field.

The rest were just salty commie mods getting butthurt from all the winning.

Respiratory distress is a thing. You idiot.

Ya don't say, douchebag ? Are you so dense as to believe he wasn't breathing while repeating "I can't breathe" 17 times ? Separate your emotions, guy.

I have no doubt the tub of lard was in distress, but thinking he wasn't breathing is just laughable.

Eye roll. Of course he wasn't. He was a kid that made a poor decision that; unfortunately, cost him dearly. You guys can't seem to think critically. Only emotionally.

If you didn't play your ubiquitous race angle and only looked at the facts it might help. I'm on the fence on whether or not the 2 officers acted too soon, but I don't armchair quarterback scenarios that I wasn't involved in first hand.

You two dullards missed the point completely. Not surprised.
The point being that he was in respiratory distress and the cop still choked him out?

But you're right, he should've said "I am currently in the state of having respiratory distress."

The point being that he was in respiratory distress and the cop still choked him out?

But you're right, he should've said "I am currently in the state of having respiratory distress."

Dude... you're really this naïve ?! Suspects claim any number of complaints while being taken into custody or when they're being physically restrained/arrested. I've heard a laundry list of bullshit.

Back