BREAKING, as always: John Dowd, Trump's lead attorney in Mueller probe, resigns

That's not even fair.

I'd make it at least a 1/2 Mooch, if not two full Mooch'es.

If I were to send Jim Acosta running out of the room in tears at any point, I would likely keep the job into Ivanka's first few months of her first term.

(All in good fun, we need to all get along eventually lol)

I'm fine with you rustling CNN but if you even so much as let Alex Jones get one syllable in were gonna have trouble, mister!

Goddamn, Homer you're fast with this shit.
Attacking Trump is a full time job. The dopamine dump you get when you rack up likes from your fellow anti trumpers cannot be duplicated or impersonated. You'll understand.

@sniper just gave you a pity like since you're basically begging for some.

Attacking Trump is a full time job. The dopamine dump you get when you rack up likes from your fellow anti trumpers cannot be duplicated or impersonated. You'll understand.
Those likes do carry some weight lol. The feeling of getting a like on Sherdog is almost equal to busting a nut.

I've said it before I don't really think he's a right winger or that politics skew his legal interpretations. He's a defense lawyer and a litigator along with being an attention whore.

He sees everyone as innocent and tries to find legal justification for it.
Pretty much. On a broader note, he also has a pet theory that the powers and privileges of the executive should be construed as meaning that non-constitutional limits are not applicable to executive action.

My opinion that he is a rightwinger is based on his ethnocentrism and tribalism. He is a staunch defender of Israel. Whereever in the world you go, the nationalistic and tribal minded groups are considered rightwing. Dersh like soo many American Jews are pro tolerance, multiculturalism, immigration for White gentile countries BUT they are hardcore Nationalists when it comes to Israel. It's a bit like Muslims and Asians being pro diversity and Democrats in the West, but racist and tribal in their homelands. These minority groups aren't liberal or progressive, they are rightwingers and that is why they supports the Democrats, because they see in liberals and Democrats tools that can be used to undermine White Gentile power.

And I am a leftist by the way, but I say the above because it is reality that is patently clear.
Many of the people Dershowitz has clashed with on this and related issues, including Israel, are also American Jews. Some are Israeli Jews. Dershowitz is a neocon insofar as he is a pro-israel hawk, but there's no reason to conclude that's why he raises the executive privilege arguments that he does, especially when he has made them for at least twenty years.

On the side, you're completely off the rails in your belief that Jews are taking advantage of liberals and democrats and support tolerance/liberalism/multiculturalism because they want "to undermine white gentile power." It's an insane conspiracy theory that ignores divisions in American jewry, divisions in Israeli jewry, and divisions between American and Israeli Jewish politics, and in their place posits a millionswide deception to corrupt their country for unspecified ends.

And the underlying idea-that Jews are using leftism/liberalism to undermine white christians/gentiles-is literally out of The Protocols and Mein Kampf.

Edit: or, David Duke
https://davidduke.com/jewish-organizations-support-immigration-reform-for-ethnic-self-interest/

Last edited:
My opinion that he is a rightwinger is based on his ethnocentrism and tribalism. He is a staunch defender of Israel. Whereever in the world you go, the nationalistic and tribal minded groups are considered rightwing. Dersh like soo many American Jews are pro tolerance, multiculturalism, immigration for White gentile countries BUT they are hardcore Nationalists when it comes to Israel. It's a bit like Muslims and Asians being pro diversity and Democrats in the West, but racist and tribal in their homelands. These minority groups aren't liberal or progressive, they are rightwingers and that is why they supports the Democrats, because they see in liberals and Democrats tools that can be used to undermine White Gentile power.

And I am a leftist by the way, but I say the above because it is reality that is patently clear.

Maybe the reason these Asians and Muslim are in America is because they're liberal.

If they weren't perhaps they would have stayed in their tribal/nationalistic countries of origin.

Just a thought

Maybe the reason these Asians and Muslim are in America is because they're liberal.

If they weren't perhaps they would have stayed in their tribal/nationalistic countries of origin.

Just a thought
I'll readily admit that many minority groups are more conservative on several issues than the (other) liberals/leftists/Dems that they vote with.

The voting is pretty easily explained by the fact that one party is less hostile to them than the other. If you're an immigrant, even a conservative one, or a child of immigrants, you're more likely to be perturbed by anti-immigrant rhetoric coming from one party, and more likely to support the other party. In a more direct example, microbrew has previously recognized the issues the right has with African-Americans, and how gop policies and rhetoric are often hostile to them. That, and the support they enjoy from the Dems,is more than enough to vote d by a 10:1 ratio, despite being relatively socially conservative compared to the average d voter.

Last edited:
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/201...ar-with-mueller/amp?__twitter_impression=true

“Now I’m F---ing Doing It My Way”: Jubilant and Self-Liberated, the President Prepares for War with Mueller
With John Dowd out, John Kelly and Ty Cobb marginalized, Joseph diGenova on board, and Marc Kasowitz possibly returning, the next battle comes into focus.

He thinks he's gonna be swinging at tees. I can't wait to see his face when Mueller starts throwing curveballs at his head.

I'll readily admit that many minority groups are more conservative on several issues than the (other) liberals/leftists/Dems that they vote with.

The voting is pretty easily explained by the fact that one party is less hostile to them than the other. If you're an immigrant, even a conservative one, or a child of immigrants, you're more likely to be perturbed by anti-immigrant rhetoric coming from one party, and more likely to support the other party. In a more direct example, microbrew has previously recognized the issues the right has with African-Americans, and how gop policies and rhetoric are often hostile to them. That, and the support they enjoy from the Dems,is more than enough to vote d by a 10:1 ratio, despite being relatively socially conservative compared to the average d voter.

I agree with them being more conservative on some social issues but the big ticket items like Public Education and Healthcare are probably enough for them to vote overwhelmingly Dem even if the GOP toned down the rhetoric

Back