Breaking Benjamin. . .

Amazes me how people who claim to be fight fans get so distracted, I don't give shit what is playing as long as those shorts have blood on them at the end.
<{JustBleed}>

501647.jpg
Stephen wonderboy pinkman

I could think of many worse bands

Skin was a good song by them

I used to like that Diary of Jane song. That's the only one I've heard from them

I'd totally forgotten about them. They were like a pop/rock/soft metal band.

is a fucking awful band. Anyone who listens/used to listen to this shit has no taste and probably fucks their sister. Seeing as the UFC aesthetic seems to be perpetually stuck in 2004, I'm sure plenty of punchy-ass fighters walk out to this filth. Discuss.

Fucking thank you. Yeah, their whole sound was plastic pop bullshit. They tried to be as formulaic as possible to ensure as much radio play as they could get. They contributed nothing original to music, basically doing everything that had been done before but with a more pop sounding spin, and they still made all of those musical concepts suck. Their singer sounded like shit and his choice of notes was tasteless.

They kick ass go fuck yourself. Their last album was terrible but anything before that was great.

There are a lot of angry people on the boards lately.

Diary Of Jane is a pretty nice tune.

Other than that; trash.

I never considered myself a fan but whenever i did listen to top 40 rock radio in the mid to late 2000's it seemed like there were far far worse bands in constant rotation.

Five finger death punch is much worse

Breaking Benjamin ain’t bad

They had like 2 songs of theirs that i liked
Diary of Jane and So cold.
I couldn't listen to a whole cd of them, but those 2 were alright
<5>

They had a few good songs. I wouldn't say they were terrible, but not great. They're better than some of the other similar bands from that time like Chevelle and Taproot and were able to survive when they're genre of music died out.

Saw them live in January cause my girlfriend got me tickets, opener was Bullet for My Valentine and headliner was Avenged Sevenfold. The trifecta of hated bands yet I had a ton of fun, come at me bro.

I can see why people dislike all 3 but oh well, it's as simple as changing the song or station.

Theyre just a generic rock band.

Im not a fan, but im not on that hater shit.

In 2018 youve got guys who cant pass 9th grade english classes trying to be poetic over a repetative computerized beat.

And everyone loves it.

Im baffled. I dont know how the hell im supposed to ever make a dollar. I need to get dumber, forget 20 years of musical practice and get some trashy bitch to twerk while i talk about being a thug

Back