BREAKING: Cheesecake Factory Employees make racist attack

Has jimmy kümmel cried denouncing these acts along with people in media saying “how am I going to explain this in a conversation with my kid” .... this happen yet ???

Has jimmy kümmel cried denouncing these acts along with people in media saying “how am I going to explain this in a conversation with my kid” .... this happen yet ???
1x6yce.jpg

there was a time where I thought this was very touching...when Kimmel would cry.

Like, I thought when he brought out his son, after his illness...I thought that was very sweet...until he punctuated it when a rant about health care....

and honestly, I got burnt out over his tear fest over the Las Vegas Shooting and how he used it as an opportunity to attack the NRA.

Couldn't have been lefties, I was told that the manager of Starbucks couldn't have been racist when she called the cops on those two black men because she was a lefty SJW....unless by God, democrats can be racists too?!

Did she call them the N-Word? Seems that might be evidence of racism.

I'd be looking at an idiot wearing a MAGA hat again too, what kind of weirdos actually go around wearing campaign propaganda a year and half after the election is over?

They shouldn't have called him a N******* that was the wrong thing to do

What evidence do you have that people who wear MAGA hats are idiots? Now, I don't doubt you have a wealth of personal information about what it is like to be an idiot, but what evidence do you have that the average MAGA hat wearer has a lower IQ than the average?

I would bet the guy wearing the MAGA hat here has a much higher intelligence than the person calling him the n-word.

Kind of funny you don't give a shit about calling a black guy the N-word....those people are not called out as idiots by you...only the black guy wearing a MAGA hat is an idiot.

Dude thought wearing that hat would be a cakewalk.

Like all those people who fought for civil rights, amirite?????

VRY5466QRJB35BBTMLALH4C65I.jpg

according to the right, racism against blacks is good except if that black guy supports trump

Yeah, right, like how the Republicans formed to end slavery and how the democrats formed the KKK and made the Jim Crowe laws....
Oh wait, you have no idea what you are talking about. Please go to the WWE forum.

Did she call them the N-Word? Seems that might be evidence of racism.

What evidence do you have that people who wear MAGA hats are idiots? Now, I don't doubt you have a wealth of personal information about what it is like to be an idiot, but what evidence do you have that the average MAGA hat wearer has a lower IQ than the average?

I would bet the guy wearing the MAGA hat here has a much higher intelligence than the person calling him the n-word.

Kind of funny you don't give a shit about calling a black guy the N-word....those people are not called out as idiots by you...only the black guy wearing a MAGA hat is an idiot.

Like all those people who fought for civil rights, amirite?????

VRY5466QRJB35BBTMLALH4C65I.jpg

I'm smarter than you could ever dream of being and I bet I have a higher IQ than you.

A guy wearing a MAGA is smarter than lowly restaurant servers....hmmm low bar, but I still think the restaurant servers might be smarter.

I used to care about people being called the n-word, but conservatives on this forum convinced me that the word had no meaning and that black people only find it offensive because they have been conditioned to believe it is offensive.

What the hell does civil rights marching in the 60s have to do with a MAGA hat wearing 50 years later?

there was a time where I thought this was very touching...when Kimmel would cry.

Like, I thought when he brought out his son, after his illness...I thought that was very sweet...until he punctuated it when a rant about health care....

and honestly, I got burnt out over his tear fest over the Las Vegas Shooting and how he used it as an opportunity to attack the NRA.

Ya well, FUCK the NRA. How 'bout that?

No entity is going to take away guns.

Repeat: No entity is going to take away guns.

Remember when ultra-hicks cried about Obama taking their guns away... lol

Boo. Fucking. Hoo.

It's the willingness to engage in civil discourse and recognize dissenting opinions that characterizes the left.

What evidence do you have that people who wear MAGA hats are idiots?

youre a good example

Yeah, right, like how the Republicans formed to end slavery and how the democrats formed the KKK and made the Jim Crowe laws....
Oh wait, you have no idea what you are talking about. Please go to the WWE forum.

the parties switched platforms, those democrats are now republicans and vice versa. see how youre a good example

Boo. Fucking. Hoo.

sorry you feel that way brother...

Peace be unto you.

Couldn't have been lefties, I was told that the manager of Starbucks couldn't have been racist when she called the cops on those two black men because she was a lefty SJW....unless by God, democrats can be racists too?!
I was told that the manager at that Starbucks was following the rules of that particular Starbucks but hey, racism.

Here's a thought, maybe its not about race as often as we pretend it is.

I was told that the manager at that Starbucks was following the rules of that particular Starbucks but hey, racism.

Here's a thought, maybe its not about race as often as we pretend it is.
Starbucks CEO disagreed with that assessment, as did the police chief....but hey, whatever you were told, i guess you'll believe if it's what you want to hear.

Starbucks CEO disagreed with that assessment, as did the police chief....but hey, whatever you were told, i guess you'll believe if it's what you want to hear.
Nah, that Starbucks had a policy about paying customers. Starbucks caved because its better for one person to be fired over bogus racism accusations than them looking bad in a nation wide story.

Also, you're just going by what you were told too. You read the story and immediately accepted what the story told you.

Nah, that Starbucks had a policy about paying customers. Starbucks caved because its better for one person to be fired over bogus racism accusations than them looking bad in a nation wide story.

Also, you're just going by what you were told too. You read the story and immediately accepted what the story told you.

The policy was about customers using the restroom, you can't reasonably say someone is loitering because they didn't order anything within 2 mins of sitting down. Most restaurants I've been too, it takes longer than 2 mins for the waitress/waiter to even see if you're ready to order.

Boo. Fucking. Hoo.

You're right, no one is going to take away our guns.

For three reasons -

1. The NRA.

2. Its damn near impossible to repeal a Constitutional Amendment.

3. We have guns, and bullets.

Thank you for your concern.

The policy was about customers using the restroom, you can't reasonably say someone is loitering because they didn't order anything within 2 mins of sitting down. Most restaurants I've been too, it takes longer than 2 mins for the waitress/waiter to even see if you're ready to order.
Sure you can. How long does it take for someone to ask if you're buying something?

You're creating a narrative based on how you think it should have been. You weren't there.

Sure you can. How long does it take for someone to ask if you're buying something?

You're creating a narrative based on how you think it should have been. You weren't there.
If you say you're waiting on a friend to show up before ordering, is that still loitering after only a 2 min time period?

I'm creating a narrative based on how the event has been reported from multiple sources. Not like I'm just making shit up to assume a position, there's evidence laid out pretty clearly already.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back