BREAKING: Cheesecake Factory Employees make racist attack

If you say you're waiting on a friend to show up before ordering, is that still loitering after only a 2 min time period?
Yes. The space is for paying customers. A business can ask you to leave for anything. I said the same in the thread about a white guy wearing a MAGA hat getting kicked out of some place. Oddly, no one seemed all that outraged about that one.... huh.

I'm creating a narrative based on how the event has been reported from multiple sources. Not like I'm just making shit up to assume a position, there's evidence laid out pretty clearly already.

Right, "what you were told."

He looks like he could be from africa or a 2nd generation african immigrant. They tend to not care as much about the social stigmas of not being a hardcore democrat compared to natural born black folk. Hehe

You're right, no one is going to take away our guns.

For three reasons -

1. The NRA.

2. Its damn near impossible to repeal a Constitutional Amendment.

3. We have guns, and bullets.

Thank you for your concern.
No.

It's not the NRA.

"Look Everyone! Its another racial divide article! Come see! Over here! Dont get close or touch it! It may bite!"

It's the willingness to engage in civil discourse and recognize dissenting opinions that characterizes the left.

That may be the written ideal, but the reality is quite different. If one were to only go by observation, then they would conclude that the left is smug, self-righteous, hysterical, intolerant and violent.

He looks like he could be from africa or a 2nd generation african immigrant. They tend to not care as much about the social stigmas of not being a hardcore democrat compared to natural born black folk. Hehe

Also, white privilege doesn't seem to work against them.

Odd.

The policy was about customers using the restroom, you can't reasonably say someone is loitering because they didn't order anything within 2 mins of sitting down. Most restaurants I've been too, it takes longer than 2 mins for the waitress/waiter to even see if you're ready to order.

didn't they try to use the rest room?

What are the odds this dude was caught doing some shit he wasnt suppose to like abusing animals or some shit, developed a reputation and now does shit like this to spite people?

Look at his smile?! Dude look like the type of fuck boi that would blame others for his own behavior.

Back