BREAKING: Damien Brown steps up to fight Zabit Magomedsharipov

What isn't true? Artem did want the fight, but his team didn't want it. Why else do you think it didn't happen.

Saying that his team didn't want him taking the fight. I highly doubt Artem is concerned with taking the fight, potentially losing, and getting cut if that's what you're insinuating.

Saying that his team didn't want him taking the fight. I highly doubt Artem is concerned with taking the fight, potentially losing, and getting cut if that's what you're insinuating.

So now you're insinuating Artem ducked the fight? Good to know.

Because we know Zabit called him out half a year ago, proving your OP false ("should have called someone out earlier").

So now you're insinuating Artem ducked the fight? Good to know.

Negative.

Because we know Zabit called him out half a year ago, proving your OP false ("should have called someone out earlier").

It's false? Well, thanks for thinking I have some inside knowledge on the whole thing, but I don't. Read the next couple of lines after that. You seem to be getting confused here.

- I know he called Artem out. Did not know he called Yair out.

- Anyone involved with Abdelaziz, I'd take their claims with a pinch of salt. That's my opinion. If you disagree with it, well, ho hum.

Negative.

It's false? Well, thanks for thinking I have some inside knowledge on the whole thing, but I don't. Read the next couple of lines after that. You seem to be getting confused here.

- I know he called Artem out. Did not know he called Yair out.

- Anyone involved with Abdelaziz, I'd take their claims with a pinch of salt. That's my opinion. If you disagree with it, well, ho hum.

You openly said and i quote:

Have to wonder why he didn't call someone out earlier.

He did. He called out Artem and Yair. So somebody's ducking him. You can play all the gymnastics you want. But he DID call out people from the very FIRST day he stepped foot in the Octagon, quite literally.

You openly said and i quote:

Have to wonder why he didn't call someone out earlier.

Again; go back and read why I said that. I wasn't referring to call outs from months ago, I'm talking more recently. Crazy Ali mentioned it last week and then there was the Tweet tagging everyone - which you think because no one aside from Artem, not directly to that specific Tweet, AFAIK is the only one who has responded to it.

Again; go back and read why I said that. I wasn't referring to call outs from months ago, I'm talking more recently. Crazy Ali mentioned it last week and then there was the Tweet tagging everyone - which you think because no one aside from Artem, not directly to that specific Tweet, AFAIK is the only one who has responded to it.

So you're moving the goalpost to suit you...

What you think means ZERO. Zabit called out 2 people PUBLICLY. We don't know the timing for the other 4, but these 2 we saw live. And yet, 2 people are not fighting Zabit.

@Gregoire1 Is this an alt? LMAO, he seems to only like your posts and none else.

Winner of this fight gets Lobov-Caceres winner.

Back