BREAKING: Dana White announces Conor will likely be stripped very soon!

Watching him lose twice to Nate was glorious indeed. I wouldn’t mind a 3rd beating when the time is right.

You really need to learn how to score an mma fight if you reckon nate won the rematch <Lmaoo>

So you mean to tell me that the interim title holder is defending the interim belt against Khabib instead of fighting the healthy, able and supposedly willing Champion isn’t a shit show in and of itself? K got it.

You must not have been around when Randy defended the undisputed belt against Brock while Nog defended the interim against Mir at the very next event.

How many times has he lied.

ezgif.com-resize-12.gif
More times than he's told the truth.

Truly don't give a shit what they do. As long as the interm title holders get paid like champs then that's all that matter to me.

You must not have been around when Randy defended the undisputed belt against Brock while Nog defended the interim against Mir at the very next event.

Why was that?

Why was that?

Randy was in a contract dispute, so they set up the interim belt between Nog and Sylvia, which Nog won.

Randy was then still in the contract dispute months later, so they tentatively set up Nog to defend his title against Mir, who was coming off the Lesnar win, after they would coach TUF together.

In the middle of TUF Randy reached a deal with the UFC though, which included a fight with Brock, even though IIRC Nog and Mir hadn't yet actually signed to fight on their specific fight date (though they obviously were set to fight), and Nog was interim champ, and Mir had beat Brock.

Essentially, they wanted to have 3 massive fights: Randy/Brock, Mir/Nog, and hopefully Brock/Mir II if both won.

The other factor was that they also wanted UFC 92 to be absolutely massive, and wanted 3 title fights on it. If Randy was returning in November and UFC 92 was in December, then Mir/Nog needed to remain for the interim belt.

It was a rather hilarious, but extremely exciting, time to be a fan.

Its not "BREAKING" if its the same old shit. Good grief...

He won't be stripped until the LW interim fight because Khabib can't be trusted to show up on weight.

Conor will say, on the day of the Khabib vs. Tony fight, that he'll fight the winner.
So he won't be stripped.

But in the meantime he'll get another fight, get some money and be gone.

Conor=spoon fed

It's amazing how most of you are fooled by the company's promotion antics. You could manipulate a fighter into a champion just by who they fight and when. Example: Chad Mendes just got out of his fishing boat when they asked him to fight Conor.

its funny because they tried the same shit with nate diaz knowing he was on vacation doing nothing,but everyone knows how that played out

I'm not a big McGregor fan. That said, I think he's just taking time off after that pounding he took from Mayweather(and the massive payday). He probably also wants to enjoy being with his young son and relax a little bit. He was also pretty active for a few years, despite not defending any belts.

I think he has secretly been working on his grappling, and he will probably fight the winner of Khabib/Ferguson. I think when he does it, he'll surprise everyone(including me) with how easy he makes it look.

People have short memories. What he did to Alvarez was nothing short of spectacular. His timing/accuracy really is on another level in mma and I don't see Khabib or Ferguson really being able to stand with him. If he can keep it standing, they're both fucked.

I'm not a Conor fanboy or hater, but I don't understand the hate the guy gets. I do enjoy watching him fight and I just hope too see him back in the cage soon.

He won't be stripped until the LW interim fight because Khabib can't be trusted to show up on weight.

This ...... they'll wait until Buffer announces "for the undisputed ....."

Khabib already said he wants to fight 3 times this year, I believe he said he can fight in September when It ends and again in December.
yeah but still the fight against Connor can't be before september

Very exciting news that somebody known for lying publicly says something "likely" will happen, "very soon".
I guess you can read into why he would say it, how he says it etc, someone might actually find it interesting but meh.

Until he's stripped I won't believe it, and neither should anyone else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back