Breaking: Dillashaw Going DOWN in Weight; Will Fight Cejudo For Flyweight Title @ UFC 233

Who Wins?

• TJ Dillashaw

• Henry Cejudo

Results are only viewable after voting.
I agree that DJ won. But it certainly wasn't a robbery. I can see why someone might say they got it wrong. I agree. Like I said, I think DJ won....

But it was not a robbery.

What? They're fighting? That's great!

But they're fighting at 125? What the hell? That's fucking stupid, they should fight at 135. (and then scrap the 125 division)

Anyone who gets a title shot in a division they have never fought in and having no intention of defending it if they win losing is the best case scenario.

Horrible decision to make this fight.

I thought Cejudo won while watching, but I've maybe moved to thinking MM should have gotten the nod. Not going to rewatch, but crying robbery over that fight is silly. It was a closely fought five rounder. There's going to be a certain amount of variance in how it is judged. It is inherent in the nature of judged competitions.

It was a robbery

But not the worst.

You people just dont understand how to score MMA fights properly.

Why anyone is confused is confusing to me. The man wants a second title (history making, will be just the third man to do it) and he wants his name to go down as the LAST FW champ of the UFC before the division is dissolved.

It also makes his bantamweight run more prestigious. If he makes weight at 125 and looks good in a win, he can say he's a natural flyweight for the rest of his career. Every win he gets at 135 will look better.

Q7MsXbb.jpg

A totally lame decision. Those takedowns did fuck all and it won him the fight.

Why? The whole point of tj going down was to dethrone Mighty mouse. A guy with zero title defenses in a division that is getting canned is stupid
double champ at least. taking from a guy that beat MM. cejudo at 135 would make even less sense since cejudo is not a dominant champ and a fight with moraes or even cruz would make more sense

How stupid. WME officially doesn’t know what the fuck to do with this sport.

Awesome. I gotta root for Cejudo cuz it makes the UFC look like even bigger jerks for killing his division if he wins

Even if you dont like the 125'rs, you gotta admit that its actually a real division unlike the UFC's 125/145 WMMA.

Its hard to believe that they couldnt just pump it full of kickboxers to spice things up. There were even guys from the TUF season that they should have picked up

FUCK YES !!!!!! Flyweight is back baby couldn't believe those stupid rumors I thought ufc was going downhill looks like they smartened up

I don't really like to see wrestle fuckers that don't go for any subs or GnP rewarded.

DJ was way too active in trying to escape from the bottom. It created the space for Henry's little arm shots and stopped the ref from standing it up. Should've hugged him back and waited for the crowd to start booing. Would've changed the judges perception of what was happening.

Having TJ win the title is the perfect way to finish the division

Why didnt the ufc experiment with something like this ? A bit wwe maybe but an interesting idea that would have brought a lot of attention to both divisions imo.

Because they don't wanna keep FLW in case Cejudo wins

no matter who wins, they can do a re-match at 135 (and another for giggles), so i guess it works for the ufc.

Back