***BREAKING***Donald Trump BTFO!!![Ethics]

What exactly was he accused of? Were foreign governments snatching up his book for all their local libraries?

It was a long time ago and wasn't really politically astute at the time. I just seem to remember that he allegedly the first high ranking politician to write a book while in office - everyone else waits until they leave - and he was accused of an ethics violation.

It was a long time ago and wasn't really politically astute at the time. I just seem to remember that he allegedly the first high ranking politician to write a book while in office - everyone else waits until they leave - and he was accused of an ethics violation.

In a quick search I see this about some class he taught but nothing about a book scandal.

EDIT: Not sure why this is embedding but...

ZZZZZZhttp://www.npr.org/2011/12/08/143333594/revisiting-newt-gingrichs-1997-ethics-investigation

In a quick search I see this about some class he taught but nothing about a book scandal.

EDIT: Not sure why this is embedding but...

ZZZZZZhttp://www.npr.org/2011/12/08/143333594/revisiting-newt-gingrichs-1997-ethics-investigation

HarperCollins Publishers formally announced yesterday that it had agreed to publish two books by Gingrich. The first, a nonfiction text outlining his social and political philosophy, will be called "To Renew America." It will be issued next fall in an edition of 750,000 copies, HarperCollins said. The second book will be an anthology of writings about democracy, with commentary by Gingrich.

HarperCollins is part of Australian-born publishing magnate Rupert Murdoch's News Corp., which also publishes a number of newspapers around the world and owns Fox Broadcasting Co. House Majority Whip David E. Bonior (D-Mich.) yesterday drew a connection between what he called Murdoch's "$4 million Christmas gift" to Gingrich, and pending Murdoch business before the Federal Communications Commission and Congress.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...401-899a-d0b6ca3c0b7d/?utm_term=.4cc0bb134d5d

BTW- article goes on to state that he wasn't the first to sign a deal while in that office. The other guy resigned after Newt led an ethics investigation over that guys book deal.

BTW- article goes on to state that he wasn't the first to sign a deal while in that office. The other guy resigned after Newt led an ethics investigation over that guys book deal.
<{MingNope}>

Newt is such a scuzball.

Why is this guy allowed to make threads while on dubs?

I'm thinking his dubs are fake news. They just turned him yellow to act like things are fair and balanced

I'm calling bs

Why is this guy allowed to make threads while on dubs?

I'm thinking his dubs are fake news. They just turned him yellow to act like things are fair and balanced

I'm calling bs
Yellow Card, not Yellow Cards

It's basically just a yellow Star of David, to let everyone know you're a trouble maker, doesn't really affect anything, I think. Oh I guess he can't change his avatar.

This has been examined a ton prior to him winning the election with a ton of scholars conflicted how it applies -- so this won't be going anywhere.

Seems like the foreign gifts and decorations act supersedes this act at least by de facto means.

HarperCollins Publishers formally announced yesterday that it had agreed to publish two books by Gingrich. The first, a nonfiction text outlining his social and political philosophy, will be called "To Renew America." It will be issued next fall in an edition of 750,000 copies, HarperCollins said. The second book will be an anthology of writings about democracy, with commentary by Gingrich.

HarperCollins is part of Australian-born publishing magnate Rupert Murdoch's News Corp., which also publishes a number of newspapers around the world and owns Fox Broadcasting Co. House Majority Whip David E. Bonior (D-Mich.) yesterday drew a connection between what he called Murdoch's "$4 million Christmas gift" to Gingrich, and pending Murdoch business before the Federal Communications Commission and Congress.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...401-899a-d0b6ca3c0b7d/?utm_term=.4cc0bb134d5d

Thanks. Just looking at what you quoted, is the issue a 4 million dollar royalty advance?

TS is starting to lose it.

How the left has fallen....

Two months ago you were all riding high on your imaginary <Moves>#Impeachmentburger <Moves>

Now your reduced to grasping at straws like this....

It's really not just "The Left" or "Liberals" at this point that want Trump gone. The only thing stopping Republicans in congress from helping get rid of him via impeachment is the fact that it would piss off their retarded base, and they'd lose their seat. BTW, he was a NY democrat about 5 minutes ago.....

Thanks. Just looking at what you quoted, is the issue a 4 million dollar royalty advance?

I don't know what the exact issue was, but I'm sure the 4m was part of it. I noticed that the article says they were only going to publish 750k. That would have been a pretty heft price on the books to actually make money for the publisher.

Back