Crime Breaking News: Autopsy Shows Michael Brown Was Struck at Least 6 Times

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mentioned that guy. That isn't confirmation. That is someone else giving a conflicting story. There were multiple eye witnesses. A lot of them are saying different shit. I've found the side I believe happened to my closest approximation given the facts we have.

Shouldn't be a problem if it's a 300 pound man moving straight at you from 30 feet away. Or, you know, he could have stayed in his car to call for backup and report the incident. Which he didn't do. Wilson had options. He picked the one that left a kid dead in the street.

He wasn't a kid. He was an 18 year old man. He rolled the dice, he lost. If that officer was black, we wouldn't have even heard about this incident.

I think people are placing far too much importance on the number of shots fired here, and not seeing what may be evidence of a reactive cop rather than an aggressive one. As if it were malicious to fire 6 times. There are more ways the bullets could have struck where they did, but one way makes the most sense to me so far.

I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back