BREAKING NEWS: Daniel Bryan has been cleared by WWE to return to in-ring competition

Gio

Wendy Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
YES YES YES!

U8gHfx.gif

He'll be jobbing to everyone. Roman Roids sucks Vince's cock.

Looks like we're getting D Bry vs Nak for the title at Summer Slam

This is big. They should have sprung it at mania. The crowd reaction at raw after mania would have been something.

Shane vs Daniel Bryan in a who can get injured faster match

This put a smile on my face. The only way it could be more awesome is if they brought him out as Shane's partner for Mania with no announcement beforehand.

Put him in vs Lesnar and cripple his ass for good !

<{jackyeah}>

To bad he’ll never be given the ball again.
Daniel Bryan making his entrance and leading the Superdome to a yes chant as he goes down to the ring to wrestle for the first time in years is a triumph that transcend's any wrestling storyline, any wrestling championship, nor placement of said match on that card whether he is curtain jerker or main event.

One will only have to observe the reactions from the fans at the show and comparisons with all of the matches to be able to identify this as a pivotal part of the show.

Daniel Bryan fans probably have the reputation of never being satisfied in that might be why you're bringing it up but people need to understand something... when that shit started happening with Daniel Bryan I was only 3 or less years back into watching wrestling semi-regularly, and for anyone that had been paying attention the entire time saw that Daniel Bryan was the first breath of fresh air that we can take in the main event since the Sina erupt began, as Cena utterly dominated everything practically to the Chagrin of anyone that's a fan of the business, which WWE eventually finally figured out we're the ones paying the most money, but that they would pay a monthly fee to watch all wrestling all the time.

And I must correct what I said. Daniel Bryan was the second breath of fresh air from the scene Akira because CM Punk was the very first. Now if you go from about 2 months before the pipe bomb, to the pipe bomb, follow that all the way through 2011 to 2012 to 2013 and the way he was booked in the company, people were right to be pessimistic about how Daniel Bryan could potentially be booked. Only Vince McMahon and some kliq members gave a rat's ass about an evolution main event at a WrestleMania in 2014.

We chose Daniel Bryan. A couple of the Decades worth of Monday night's and dirt sheets sort of kind of blue the cover on things and in the modern day people were not going to accept the fact that the character they chose be booked week wow Triple H and Vince McMahon jack off to Randy Orton and Dave Batista's entrances. No one gave a fuck.

No one giving a fuck about that matchup was at least 50% factor of that entire thing. For a fan of the business that was ready for something new it felt like there was no light at the end of the tunnel as WWE went about 8 or 10 years without creating any stars to replace these guys they had been running on top for almost a decade.

In my opinion, anyone paying attention realized that the whole IWC term was entirely obsolete in an age where every single person you know is online.

Looks like we're getting D Bry vs Nak for the title at Summer Slam
Stepped away from the business at least far enough to marry one of the Bellas, plant your seed in her, let WWE spend a couple of more years amassing Talent from all over the world (seeing as Brian is basically the Forefront of WWE finally opening up to scan the independent scene for talent) while simultaneously preserving your career, letting your body heal, then come in and make this the Run of the workers dream matches as you have Classics with Nakamura, AJ Styles, Finn Balor, Seth Rollins, the list of fresh matches that are available today and you going forward that were not available during about run in 2014 where your body Mark Boss had already marked you as the original suplex city bitch.

So keep Bryan away from 'Reckless' Rollins, right?

Fantasy booking.. I kinda wished they'd tried to keep the news a surprise and cooked up a huge, ahem, ~Wrestlemania Moment~ along the lines of:
  • Bryan as Braun's partner for the tag titles match.
  • Somehow inserting himself into the Nak/AJ match.
  • Other ideas?

Back