Breaking News!!!! Lebron James Offically Signs with LA Lakers 4yrs $154 Million

defensively Lonzo and Hart are far better than Kemba. What good is his offense if his defense is suspect?

Lonzo is on a cheaper deal as is Hart, they are far better options going forward
It's about fit; Lebron needs scorers that don't need the ball 24/7, not a player reduced to being a poor man's Marcus Smart

It's about fit; Lebron needs scorers that don't need the ball 24/7, not a player reduced to being a poor man's Marcus Smart
thats if you think they are going to revert to iso ball just because Lebron is signed, they have built an entertaining style of play that is high tempo. Kemba is not a good fit in this Lakers squad. Re-signing Julius and getting Brook to take a cheap deal. Then fill the rest of the squad with shooters.

Defense is a massive part of the identity Luke Walton has been building, and I doubt he is going to give up any of the young players for someone that is a terrible defender. Kawhi maybe but certainly not Kemba

Now they'll get kawhi and some surprise, like Russell Westbrook LOL then everyone will forget about the warriors and bitch about the Lakers instead.

The NBA sucks.

thats if you think they are going to revert to iso ball just because Lebron is signed, they have built an entertaining style of play that is high tempo. Kemba is not a good fit in this Lakers squad. Re-signing Julius and getting Brook to take a cheap deal. Then fill the rest of the squad with shooters.

Defense is a massive part of the identity Luke Walton has been building, and I doubt he is going to give up any of the young players for someone that is a terrible defender. Kawhi maybe but certainly not Kemba
Yes, that tends to happen with Lebron's teams. They could very well install Lebron into their offense but that would be a first.

And Kemba isn't a lock-down defender but he's hardly Isaiah Thomas. Their defense isn't going to be largely affected by replacing Ball with him.

Yes, that tends to happen with Lebron's teams. They could very well install Lebron into their offense but that would be a first.

And Kemba isn't a lock-down defender but he's hardly Isaiah Thomas. Their defense isn't going to be largely affected by replacing Ball with him.
yeah it tends to happen on other teams.....the Lakers are not other teams.

Also did you watch Lonzo at all last season? his defense is amazing, he's easily one of the best defensive PG's in the league. He can guard 3 positions whilst Kemba is a total liability. That move wont happen, believe me.

if Lonzo is moved its for someone better than Kemba

The Lakers now need to get Kawhi to have a chance to win. This moves makes me think LeBron doesn't care about winning anymore unless he already has a plan in place to get a good team around him.

giphy.gif

:D

Lakers-Fan-Takes-Off-Sunglasses.gif

But really...he won’t stand a chance in a real conference. Lakers won’t build deep enough to be LeBronze compliant before he’s past it in a couple of years.
Yeah, he's not gonna like the west

Kobe is no longer the greatest laker.

yeah it tends to happen on other teams.....the Lakers are not other teams.

Also did you watch Lonzo at all last season? his defense is amazing, he's easily one of the best defensive PG's in the league. He can guard 3 positions whilst Kemba is a total liability. That move wont happen, believe me.

if Lonzo is moved its for someone better than Kemba
Hey, I guess we have just have to see.

I'm not doubting Lonzo as a player, just guessing the next move based off of patterns from Lebron's teams. But this is a weird move so who knows
<Fedor23>

This isn't a basketball move for Lebron. It is more about putting his roots down farther for his entertainment ventures. Dude is already producing big time television shows.

shit is getting crazy lol

Lonzo is long, and he handles the ball well and passes well. He also plays good defense. Lebron can let Lonzo handle the ball and run some offense so Lebron can get more rest.

LeBron is the worst. I mean really.

Get gifted a championship and then run your hometown team into the ground and bail.

What an ass.

LeBron is the worst. I mean really.

Get gifted a championship and then run your hometown team into the ground and bail.

What an ass.

I can't blame him for this move. I blame the warriors. I'm no LeBron fan but the only way to compete with Oakland is to build another super team. It sucks but it's the NBAs job to fix it, not LeBron's.

praise be to the god LAbron hallowed be thy name king james a.k.a bron bron a.k.a bronbron teddy bear.

*take my money* now lakers

I can't blame him for this move. I blame the warriors. I'm no LeBron fan but the only way to compete with Oakland is to build another super team. It sucks but it's the NBAs job to fix it, not LeBron's.

Maybe you should blame the Heat if that's what bothers you.

As I said, my problem with him is how he ran his hometeam into the ground and bailed. LeBron is poopoo.

Back