Crime BREAKING: Orlando Gay Night-Club Attacked (50 Dead, 50+ Hospitalized) Pt. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are some of the "200 anti-LBGT bills" the Christian Right has introduced in the last 6 months?

To be honest, I have no fu*king clue...

I just don't see how these laws in any way, would someone reallocate culpability of this shooting from this MUSLIM shooter, to the Christian right.

And let me be clear, I'm not a fan of the Christian Right.

How hard would it honestly be to aim an ar 15 in a crowded room and start firing? Really? That's part of the fucking problem with those guns is that they are designed to do exactly what this guy did.

I could pick up an AR 15 and do what he did with minimal training in usage.

I don't think being inspired by ISIS changes anything, like would he have done this shit without their being an ISIS? I dunno...

Well, that's like asking, "If Hitler was hung like a horse and smashing Berlin 10's every week, instead of having a micro-penis, would he have killed six million Jews?" It's a completely hypothetical argument. The fact is, this scumbag was raised in a religion where homosexuality is regarded as a sin punishable by death. He pledged allegiance to Islamic State during the fucking massacre itself. He was, according to some witnesses, shouting, "Allah Akbar!" as he was hosing down his victims.

The whole gun control thing is a smoke-screen. Two IS terrorists killed more than twice what this guy did in France, which has gun laws that would make Michael Moore cum in his pants. Gun laws didn't save a single life from terrorism in France, and they won't stop the next terrorist atrocity to hit America.

Gotta love the last 2 responses.

"Hey did you know that more people die every year in their bathtubs than killed by terrorists ? So let's all be sitting ducks. We can't disrupt global capitalism anyways".

WTF kind of sh1t is that.

No, I am not going to build a bunker and hide in it but I refuse that defeatist attitude.

As much as I accept the risk of being struck by lightning or swallowing a hornet, I refuse to accept the risk of being gunned down by some radicalised sewer rat that hate western societies.

Well, that's like asking, "If Hitler was hung like a horse and smashing Berlin 10's every week, instead of having a micro-penis, would he have killed six million Jews?" It's a completely hypothetical argument. The fact is, this scumbag was raised in a religion where homosexuality is regarded as a sin punishable by death. He pledged allegiance to Islamic State during the fucking massacre itself. He was, according to some witnesses, shouting, "Allah Akbar!" as he was hosing down his victims.

The whole gun control thing is a smoke-screen. Two IS terrorists killed more than twice what this guy did in France, which has gun laws that would make Michael Moore cum in his pants. Gun laws didn't save a single life from terrorism in France, and they won't stop the next terrorist atrocity to hit America.

"...France, which has gun laws that would make Michael Moore cum in his pants."

That is hilarious! :D:D

It sounds more like he's calling out the hypocrisy of people who are wailing against Islam, but harbour anti-gay beliefs themselves.
Well I think we should first clarify "anti-gay beliefs" and the "200 anti-LGBT bills". I don't know what 200 different bills could possibly be, but I don't consider using bathrooms that matches your genitalia to be "anti-LGBT". The biggest reason isn't even to oppose the almost 0% tranny population, it's opposing the creeps who would exploit it.

As far as the marriage thing is concerned, and I can speak only for myself, I just don't think the state should have any concern over gay couples. Be as gay as you want, happy humping, but it's not going to produce any kids who will then fuck up society if it's a broken home, so there isn't much reason to legally incentivize those couples to get married. I'm in the "it's none of my business" camp.

This is all very far from hating them as people or wanting any harm to come of them.

Now I am the furthest thing from a conspiracy theorist but there's one thing I thought of when the story was breaking Sunday morning and the death toll jumped to 50 and I'm now seeing some of my (crazy) Facebook friends sharing, but how many shots were fire by the gunman?

50 dead. 53 injured. Most shot multiple times. Misses of course. Shots fired into the air. Gun battle with the police

I saw a few estimate it at around 1000 rounds fired, and are saying it couldn't have been a lone gunman, as he'd need a 40lb ammo can in one hand and 30 mags. 1000 seems high and to just push an agenda, but it's gotta be a bare minimum of 300. Bare minimum right? Assailant reloaded at least 10 times, with the majority of those shots in the first ~4 minutes according to surviving club goers?

The injury/kill ratio of 1:1 also stinks a bit for me, suggesting executions and police inaction. I'll wait for more info though.

Does anyone have any idea what all of this, "Love Wins," "Don't let hate Win" rhetoric is all about? I find it rather bizarre. That smug bastard Colbert is just another in a long line of hack celebrities spewing this silliness.

‘Despair is a victory for hate’: Stephen Colbert comments on the Orlando shooting

Colbert went on to say that love is the only solution: “I don’t know what to do. But I do know that despair is a victory for hate. Hate wants us to be too weak to change anything. Love in response to hate. Love does not despair. Love makes us strong. Love gives us the courage to act. Love gives us hope that change is possible. Love allows us to change the script.”

makes-me-sick.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest, I have no fu*king clue...

I just don't see how these laws in any way, would someone reallocate culpability of this shooting from this MUSLIM shooter, to the Christian right.

And let me be clear, I'm not a fan of the Christian Right.

I just think that this claim of 200 anti-LGBT bills sounds suspect, and more like a deceptive stat one throws out to muddy up an issue that, in this case at least, is pretty clear, and I'm curious as to what constitutes and anti-LGBT bill.

Completely agree that the nature of those bills really doesn't make a difference one way or the other in somehow making a homophobic Islamic killing in any way attributable to conservative Christians.

I will admit I am not proficient in the topic of guns, but people here

https://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=1116771

say they can reload in a span of a couple seconds. Also, if there was a second shooter, some of the survivors would have said sonething along those lines by now, no?

I don't know how large this club was, but if it was tightly packed, there probably were not that many misses in the beginning...

What this incorrect should show is just how much Christians don't hate gays. Christians disagree with the lifestyle and changing marriage but that light years from wishing harm or discrimination against them.

Orlando is what hate looks like...not traditional marriage legislation.

Does anyone have any idea what all of this, "Love Wins," "Don't let hate Win" rhetoric is all about? I find it rather bizarre. That smug bastard Colbert is just another in a long line of hack celebrities spewing this silliness.

‘Despair is a victory for hate’: Stephen Colbert comments on the Orlando shooting

Colbert went on to say that love is the only solution: “I don’t know what to do. But I do know that despair is a victory for hate. Hate wants us to be too weak to change anything. Love in response to hate. Love does not despair. Love makes us strong. Love gives us the courage to act. Love gives us hope that change is possible. Love allows us to change the script.”

makes-me-sick.gif

He could only make that more cringe-worthy by actually singing a chorus of Kumbaya:rolleyes:

mOrwAT8.gif

Yup. I grew up episcopalian we have gay clergy and gay members. I went to study spainish in Guadalajara a group of about 30 students where from a church in New England for the denomination and where all gay, had no idea they where until they invited me to a gay club and told me that they where all gay.

I was not debating the point that there exists gay Christians.

I was listening to this scumbag earlier, I always hated that "they will be judged in Heaven" nonsense, in my opinion you're not much better than a killer if you believe that. Any religiously motivated group believes their enemies are going to hell, it's a key part of dehumanizing them, and that is what allows murder, especially on such a scale. I can only imagine what bullshit this guy got fed growing up.

The U.S. needs to impose Canadian style gun laws. Anything else is a waste of time. Sandy Hook happened, was just as bad, and it was not Muslim terrorism.

It's this stupid Tweet that has made the rounds on my facebook.

The Christian Right has introduced 200 anti-LGBT bills in the last six months and people blaming Islam for this. No. #PulseNightclub

Can anyone here make sense of this?

Is he arguing that because the Christian right instills a climate of antigay bigotry, a Muslim was influenced and therefore killed all these homosexuals?

It's a way of spreading blame, other religions do it too!
Frankly this is a weird one, a self hating gay/straight radicalized non-radicalized (according to his father who seems like a clueless idiot) Muslim.

It's OK to hate people who want to kill you and subjugate the world. They are your enemy.

The U.S. needs to impose Canadian style gun laws. Anything else is a waste of time. Sandy Hook happened, was just as bad, and it was not Muslim terrorism.

What makes Canada's gun laws better? I could go and buy a long gun today from Canadian tire and start shooting people. Is it the fact that I cannot purchase an automatic weapon?

It's OK to hate people who want to kill you and subjugate the world. They are your enemy.

Contrary to what leftist cucks want to believe, loving evil people will certainly not stop them from harming and killing you.

rage-boy-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back