Crime Orlando Gay Night-Club Attacked (50 Dead, 50+ Hospitalized)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.6 billion Muslims, 10% radical? That would be 160 million worldwide ready to go off given the right circumstances that piss them off. 10% too high? How about 1%, that would mean there are 16,000,000 potentially volatile radical Islamists worldwide. Dealing with this problem is beyond epic in scale.

QFFT

There are some incredibly weak and twisted people in positions of leadership across the board in this country.

I am so sick of the bleeding heart left! It's time to go into the desert and take these barbarrians out we've been fighting this same war since the crusades it's time to fucking finish it!

Again, this guy was from florida. It is not a desert.

Their religion preaches hatred towards homosexuals (and many others), and this is the kind of bullshit it leads to, but we have to be tolerant of their beliefs I guess (feelings are more important than life).

I am so sick of the bleeding heart left! It's time to go into the desert and take these barbarrians out we've been fighting this same war since the crusades it's time to fucking finish it!

Grab your shotgun, and go get em.

tCi5bdX.jpg
Dumb cunt.

"Judaism- The Torah dates from 1500 BC- Abraham was 1800 BC. Zaroastianism is from between 800 and 600 BC, and the oldest references to it are only from around 250 BC. "
and Judaism is the first monotheistic religion.

Makes sense. Things are often derived by other things that come after it. What you said was in no way totally and completely stupid.
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/belief/2010/jul/13/abrahamic-religion-zoroastrian-judaism

"the religious ideas first expressed by Zoroaster were fundamental in shaping what emerged as Judaism after the 5th century BC and thus deeply influenced the other Abrahamic religions – Christianity and Islam."

How the fuck was this guy allowed in the US for other to arrest him?
For those yapping Crusades and religion is not the problem, listen to this scumbag.
Christianity has evolved, while Islam is still the backward ass religion it always has been. Nobody condemns this asshole, and he is invited to speak.
Some Christian dude says the same thing, there would be a major back lash, but the Islam dude says it, and not one peep.

Because people, especially women, want to feel protected. If muslims are kiling people and Trump wants to stop muslims from coming in while hillary wants to dump muslim refugees on us, who do yo think this benefits more? Trump or hillary???

But then he insists there is no life after death which would be more likely to result in a self preserving course of action

Please find statements from Hillary in support of expanding immigration of Syrian refugees in the US.

In fact most of the world is upset the little the US has done in immigration of refugees. Canada has exceeded the US in immigration of refugees no doubt this will raise questions about that idea in Canada.

the only reason I despise Islam is events like this. They are always outraged and protest all over the world collectively when someone draws a picture of Moohamed or desecrate the Quran. When members of their ideologies commit acts like these nothing but silence, not even the great imams come out and denounce these "radical" fucks as they are labeled by the media. Why is that? Does Muslim outrage only apply to their agenda and getting their way, piece of shit ideology.

Dude, you know your my bud, but even the president came out and called it terrorism. If he accepted it it, it's time to call it what it is.

Cap. You're my bro and I know we're internet buddies. You've NEVER dumped on me or called into question my military service. I'll call a spade a spade.

That jack-hole was a terrorist who at the last moments of his life 'repped Islam. I hope we have plans in place to drop daisy-cutters on the whole lot. For those that come in peace, I say welcome. For those that mean us harm... Well, have your affairs in order.

We go over it about twice a year now.

Its always been keep doors locked, and huddle to where the shooter can't see you.

The last couple years it's been thrown around to scatter so that the shooter can't target a large group.

Think about how bizarre that plan is when compared to how people lived in the past. Imagine a tribe or group in the past saying, "When the village is attacked by invaders you need to spread out and cower on the ground to prevent too many of you from dying."

Western societies have been so fortunate to be detached from violence that we have come to the point that we think hiding and cowering is an effective way to stop and attacker.

Cap. You're my bro and I know we're internet buddies. You've NEVER dumped on me or called into question my military service. I'll call a spade a spade.

That jack-hole was a terrorist who at the last moments of his life 'repped Islam. I hope we have plans in place to drop daisy-cutters on the whole lot. For those that come in peace, I say welcome. For those that mean us harm... Well, have your affairs in order.

What do you say about people in the KKK? Are you okay with them following an ideology that thinks you are shit and would love to see you die JUST as long as they don't hurt you?
We will just keep out all those killing KKK peeps but let the rest in as much as they want.
This is very easy to detect.

Islam is "god" backed preaching of genocide, where one enters heaven upon participating in Jihad.

Stop it...you're making a fool of yourself in front of anyone with the least bit of knowledge in theology.

Try and save face.

Sure it is. Christianity and Islam are just rip offs of previous Abrahamic religion. It's just branches of the same fiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back