Breaking: Platinum Perry & Danielle Nickerson Break Up

I'm available if she wants an upgrade

Mike doesnt seem the smartest guy. He probably tried to fuck her friend and she told on him.

So from what I got after reading that, Mike was being a douchebag and flirting with other girls so Danielle had enough of it.

Good for her honestly. Good for her.
It's very important to know in so many situations there is more than one side to a story. I always use to jump to conclusions (office space lol) when hearing something but often you hear that there is more to it or it just didn't happen at all the way someone said it.

Also if it is proven a number of times that someone is a liar, stay the fuck away... There is nothing worse.

She broke up with him for looking at other girls <Huh2>
Good riddance jealousy at that level is toxic to deal with

She said nothing physical. Could have been more than looking. It could have been disrespectful hardcore flirting with other girls right in front of her on a regular basis.

who will corner him now?

She broke up with him for looking at other girls <Huh2>
Good riddance jealousy at that level is toxic to deal with

i'm sure she's downplaying what he did for social media and there is a unique and disgusting explanation for what he did that wasnt technically cheating

It's very important to know in so many situations there is more than one side to a story. I always use to jump to conclusions (office space lol) when hearing something but often you hear that there is more to it or it just didn't happen at all the way someone said it.

Also if it is proven a number of times that someone is a liar, stay the fuck away... There is nothing worse.

s571VMI.jpg

Shouldn't she be stripped of the platinumprincess moniker since they are no longer together?

this probably wouldnt have happened if he broke that guys leg

Dude loses 2 in a row and wifey bounces on him

DAMN that has got to suck

Just like that, too. Obviously this is damage control, but Danielle was his "ride or die" and dumped his ass in probably the worst time to do it.

I feel bad for Mike, and fucking Colby has got to be gloating about it too. I hope Mike can get with a legit camp now and work on his footwork and things like that, the girlfriend in his corner thing was only gonna get him so far. This is the real thing now, and he knows he's got to improve. This might be for the best at the end of the day.

Other than that, shocked af.

He was flirting with other girls. The fuck are you talking about? From the looks of things Mike is clearly in the wrong here.

ok but just for arguments sake if he were flirting with girls to counter her flirting with guys, do you think she would mention that part?

Let's just imagine for a moment that Colby posts a picture with her, anywhere, in any context.

Some how, some way, he has to make amends and make this happen.
It would be the first funny thing he'd said or done since Brazil

Nobody cares about celebrity relationships. This isn't TMZ.

So he had a "wondering eye?" Which i guess is the retards term for "he looked at some other broad"

Girls are dumb. Whatever.

Lol get the fuck out of here. God forbid i praise two humans for seeming like a good couple you cuck. Not my fault your dad was getting banged by Mexican dudes while your mums cooking a roast dinner

Watching another man's relationship is very weird. And a man you don't know? C'mon chief. You can do better.

Also, we didn't eat Mexican food growing up. LOL

Back