Law BREAKING: Poland's sweeping purge of Supreme Court through "Constitutional Tribunal"

But you’re right about Poland wanting to have their cake and eat it. If they want to flout their responsibilities they should hand back the billions the EU has gifted them over the past few years.

lol. They would have to sell 2/3 of Poland. They would still be using horses to plow the fields in that shithole without the EU.

Fuck the EU. If the Poles can screw money out of them while simultaneously saying pierdole cie! to their rules on immigration etc, good luck to them.

War Poland:)

Yeah, I'm not saying he would have read it anyway, but there's an issue at the moment with embedded tweets for a lot of users (still trying to figure out if it's just chrome, or plug in related).
The cut and pastes and direct links are good though.

Yea whats weird is in Chrome if I press F12 and then press F12 again the tweets reload and work. I don't even remember how I figured this out I think I accidentally hit F12 one day on Sherdog and it happened.

Ah judge packing. I fear similar strategies will be used in for US to gain a political control over our Supreme Court. Wasn’t it FDR that pulled some shady stuff to get a few of his own judges added because they wouldn’t approve his new deal?

He thought about increasing the size of the supreme court so he could appoint all favorable judges to get a clear majority for his agenda, but some of the sitting judges ended up passing away or retiring and he didn't have to take those measures.

He probably could have gotten it done if had tried though.

Back