BREAKING: President Trump directs Justice Department to ban gun modifications like bump stocks.

Diamond Jim

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

I’m thinking they are trying to give the protesters something, but doubt they do anything.

Also, the Obama is coming for guns guys will still slurp Trump on this.

Last edited:
Just like the Left has went to war in the courts over immigration and just about everything else Trump has tried to do, the Right is going to start the 2nd front of the war in the courts over this.

We will just vote him out of he does this.

No worries.

Don’t have any issue with bump stocks being banned.

Who cares?

I can still bump fire my six shooter with my dick within 5 seconds.

Regulations smegulations.

Do I get my money back or is mine grandfathered in or does it become an instant felony? Ya know, that plastic thing that you could 3d print that is a total gimmick to shoot...

Buncha new binary trigger companies and their owners gonna be butthurt.

Whats the consensus on bumpstocks from the pro 2a folk on this form?

If I recall, there were several pro 2A posters who agreed with banning bumpstocks.

This is a start.
Not really. Its an attempt to placate the protestors that are calling on Trump to do something other than sit on his fat ass while school shootings happen every other week.

The NRA doesn't give two shits about bump stocks and even supports their ban. He still won't do shit about the actual problem as it will anger his base

Not really. Its an attempt to placate the protestors that are calling on Trump to do something other than sit on his fat ass while school shootings happen every other week.

The NRA doesn't give two shits about bump stocks and even supports their ban. He still won't do shit about the actual problem as it will anger his base
What's the actual problem? Solution for actual problem?

Do I get my money back or is mine grandfathered in or does it become an instant felony? Ya know, that plastic thing that you could 3d print that is a total gimmick to shoot...

Buncha new binary trigger companies and their owners gonna be butthurt.
No you don't get any money for it. Just call it a contribution to Uncle Sam and go get in line to turn it in you dirty felon!

Interferes as little as possible with the RTBA, helps address a proven dangerous loophole in the intentions of our current gun laws, and serves a compelling interest. I like it. When Trump got the job, these sorts of sensible, non-partisan policies are what I had hoped he would focus on. But we really need to tighten up the mental health aspect, particularly with troubled adolescents.

damn school shooters and their bump stocks.

I'm gonna wait and see on this one.

I just don't want this shit written in a way that some over-zealous fucktard like Bob Ferguson in WA state can interpret it to mean aftermarket semi-auto triggers like what Elfman or Geissele make.

Need to see what the actual legislation says -- you can modify a rapid fire apparatus in a multitude of ways to stay inside legal lines.

Back