BREAKING: Secret meeting between SD mods leaked!

Wow still trash talking karnage wife come on guys grow up...

Also did pupi post a pic? I know i see hulk and pcp but this new kid on the block pupi guy is talking mad shit and didnt see his pic or video yet to back it up

Also did pupi post a pic? I know i see hulk and pcp but this new kid on the block pupi guy is talking mad shit and didnt see his pic or video yet to back it up
New kid? Pupi was posting his pics on here while you were still sucking your dads dick you asshole

We are all part of the same organism so of I laugh that means in someway you are laughing as well

Well said. And I'm laughing.

community_image_1404234705.png

I like Klingon psychology.

"If you act, then you will have dinner. If you think, then you will be dinner."

My way goes a little like this:

"If you fear death, then you will die. If you do not, then you will live forever, even if you die."

I like Klingon psychology.

"If you act, then you will have dinner. If you think, then you will be dinner."

My way goes a little like this:

"If you fear death, then you will die. If you do not, then you will live forever, even if you die."
i just commanded my Quijote divisions to attack the Sun.

new kid lolz... poopi is the one and only reigning OT champ, his pic has been posted in here numerous times he's a 6'2" young Cuban/murrican mang in his late twenties with "rape me" tattooed on he forehead...

.. oh yeah, I think he has a little text bubble on his cheek that says "insert penis" and points to his mouth @Pupi

Hey @Pupi my man. So glad to see you „at work“ itt.

I saw that you wrote a lot of fan fiction while I was away. Keep it up!

Check back later.

... I'm only kidding, Pupi is my bud, and I am obviously referring to that party pic he posted, those "tattoos" aren't permanent (makeup)... but yeah poopbutt has posted his pic in here

Hey @Pupi my man. So glad to see you „at work“ itt.

I saw that you wrote a lot of fan fiction while I was away. Keep it up!

Check back later.

oh mang, we need to get this thing rolling again... this thread is fucking grrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRREEEEEAAAAAT

Anybody seen the three eyed raven yet?

New kid? Pupi was posting his pics on here while you were still sucking your dads dick you asshole
Are u implying that i stopped sucking my dads dick a very long time ago?

Back