BREAKING: Secret meeting between SD mods leaked!

Whatever do you mean? I was just simply asking a question. After all you did bark like a tough guy stating "Snitches get stitches!"
Seems? Well, this seems to be a waste of my time. That is 900 nicker in any shop you're lucky enough to find one in. And you're complaining about 200? What school of finance did you study? "It's a deal, it's a steal, it's the sale of the fucking century!" In fact, fuck it Nick, I think I'll keep it!

Seems? Well, this seems to be a waste of my time. That is 900 nicker in any shop you're lucky enough to find one in. And you're complaining about 200? What school of finance did you study? "It's a deal, it's a steal, it's the sale of the fucking century!" In fact, fuck it Nick, I think I'll keep it!

Hmmmm...this one is either drunk, autistic or really angry.

Hmmmm...this one is either drunk, autistic or really angry.
Mmmhmm. We also need a money counter. This money's got to be out by Thursday, I'm buggered if I'm gonna count it. Just make sure if you do need to buy sodding fertilizer you could be a bit more subtle.

Yet another attention seeking thread fishing for Likes from @Dana_is_your_GOD. You can tell it was originally in the Heavies, the filthy public toilet of Sherdog.

1488427_o.gif

How does @RR's pipi taste ya goofy French fuck?

Mmmhmm. We also need a money counter. This money's got to be out by Thursday, I'm buggered if I'm gonna count it. Just make sure if you do need to buy sodding fertilizer you could be a bit more subtle.

Another gimmick lmao

What a way to bow out...I accept your defeat good sir

Whatever do you mean? I was just simply asking a question. After all you did bark like a tough guy stating "Snitches get stitches!"

Should have been stompin these fools out instead of riding the cock

Another gimmick lmao

What a way to bow out...I accept your defeat good sir
Yeah, little bit of pain never hurt anybody. If you know what I mean. Also, I think knives are a good idea. Big, fuck-off shiny ones. Ones that look like they could skin a crocodile. Knives are good, because they don't make any noise, and the less noise they make, the more likely we are to use them. Shit 'em right up. Makes it look like we're serious. Guns for show, knives for a pro.

They’re slipping. They can feel us taking over and they’re scared. Once platinum ktfo Woodley and takes the belt, platinum nation will take its final form and be impossible to stop.

Platinum bless
Let's see him beat a couple of top 15 guys before we talk title shot for the Platinum one, yeah?

<JagsKiddingMe>

Yeah, little bit of pain never hurt anybody. If you know what I mean. Also, I think knives are a good idea. Big, fuck-off shiny ones. Ones that look like they could skin a crocodile. Knives are good, because they don't make any noise, and the less noise they make, the more likely we are to use them. Shit 'em right up. Makes it look like we're serious. Guns for show, knives for a pro.

You ever stab a man in real life? Please share your experience?

Back