BREAKING: Secretary of State Tillerson Out!

Yeah, he's worked incredibly hard to fail over and over again. It was hard work that got him a colossal inheritance and led him to declare bankruptcy repeatedly. It was hard work that made him give up on a number of marriages. Nothing but hard work that won him the presidency. That's why he's firing everyone who suggests Russia interfered in the election.

You know what hard work really is? It's blindly supporting a fat dipshit regardless of facts, at the cost of your own credibility, for free.

And god damn little fella, are you working hard...

Not once have I supported him in this thread - and you can't point it out either. You guys are just so jealous of the guy and it's really embarrassing. Is your life so devoid of joy lol

Not once have I supported him in this thread - and you can't point it out either. You guys are just so jealous of the guy and it's really embarrassing. Is your life so devoid of joy lol
Even when saying you're not supporting him, you're supporting his balls with your mouth...sad!

Even when saying you're not supporting him, you're supporting his balls with your mouth...sad!

I don't really share much in common with his political belief. I just know a forum of jealous babies when I see them.

It's like a circle jerk of jealousy of the billionaire president lol

I don't really share much in common with his political belief. I just know a forum of jealous babies when I see them.

You're the one that seems envious of his wealth, most people that criticize Trump do so because of his actions not because of the amount of money he has.....for some reason though your fixation is on his networth. Weird considering this is a thread about a politician that leads the country firing one of the top members of his cabinet via a phone app no less.

Not a single Trump detractor is jealous of him.

Not a single Trump detractor is jealous of him.

Nonsensical statement. This thread is full of jealous people claiming that he just stumbled upon his wealth and doesn't know what he's doing, all the while he's sitting in the White House after defeating 2 political dynasties, an incumbent party's president and the second most popular presidential candidate in history.

You're the one that seems envious of his wealth, most people that criticize Trump do so because of his actions not because of the amount of money he has.....for some reason though your fixation is on his networth. Weird considering this is a thread about a politician that leads the country firing one of the top members of his cabinet via a phone app no less.

No. My first post was a response to someone poking fun at his business accomplishments. His wealth isn't a concern of mine, but in this particular case it is relevant to the discussion since everyone is trashing his accomplishments - many of which include business/politics.

Nonsensical statement. This thread is full of jealous people claiming that he just stumbled upon his wealth and doesn't know what he's doing, all the while he's sitting in the White House after defeating 2 political dynasties, an incumbent party's president and the second most popular presidential candidate in history.
He got rich by inheriting a fortune, not paying his debts, stiffing his contractors, the only thing he was truly successful at was a reality TV show. what an example for the country.

Are you implying that I want to watch the world burn?

Anyway, lighten up. That he got fired by twitter isnt such a big deal but it does have some comedy value. Imagine if you had a time machine back in 2012 and got sent to this moment to brows this very thread in order to get a glimpse of the future. Imagine the int. agencies around the world, eagerly awaiting your words with pen in hand upon your return and you had to tell them Donald Trump just fired the sos by twitter. Not even a little funny?

Some of us are dissapointed to find ourselves in the movie Idiocracy.

This Administration...

giphy.gif

"Hello, campaign!"
"Hello, reality of governing!"

Wait, you think Clinton was the 2nd most popular candidate in history? That's cute. She would have only been the 3rd candidate since Nixon to win without getting 50% of the popular vote.

Right, of all the billionaires in the world people are jealous of the old, ugly, obese one who’s terrible at his job, and is only worth a few hundred million.

Wait, you think Clinton was the 2nd most popular candidate in history? That's cute. She would have only been the 3rd candidate since Nixon to win without getting 50% of the popular vote.

She got the 2nd most votes in history.

I heard it with my own ears, show me an exact quote and if I misheard I will fess up.

“I’ve talked to so many of these on the left,” Saccone said. “And they have a hatred for our president. And I tell you, many of them have a hatred for our country.”

“I’ll tell you some more — my wife and I saw it again today: They have a hatred for God,” Saccone said. “It’s amazing. You see it when I’m talking to them. It’s disturbing to me.”

https://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/democrats-hate-america-trump-god-rick-saccone-says

“I’ve talked to so many of these on the left,” Saccone said. “And they have a hatred for our president. And I tell you, many of them have a hatred for our country.”

“I’ll tell you some more — my wife and I saw it again today: They have a hatred for God,” Saccone said. “It’s amazing. You see it when I’m talking to them. It’s disturbing to me.”

https://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/democrats-hate-america-trump-god-rick-saccone-says
I guess I will fess up, I will still argue I got the overall meaning right.

She got the 2nd most votes in history.

Our country grows every year so more people are going to be voting - and getting more people to vote for you over Trump doesn't exactly make you the most popular.

Btw- turnout was 60.2%. That means that since we started keeping records of the popular vote that 26 presidential elections had a higher percent of people vote in it. That should show you how popular these 2 candidate were.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back