BREAKING: Secretary of State Tillerson Out!

8fmScT.png

Interesting but do you feel it says something contradictory?

Our country grows every year so more people are going to be voting - and getting more people to vote for you over Trump doesn't exactly make you the most popular.

Btw- turnout was 60.2%. That means that since we started keeping records of the popular vote that 26 presidential elections had a higher percent of people vote in it. That should show you how popular these 2 candidate were.

You're right. However I don't think percentage turnout is a good way to look at it. People's interest with politics changes over time depending on so many factors. I think it's important to take note of the total numbers that do turn out.

But I get what you're saying.

Mother fucker

This administration is the most incompetent and dysfunctional in the history of the world. There were prehistoric tribes that had more organizational stability than this.
{<jordan}

Our country grows every year so more people are going to be voting - and getting more people to vote for you over Trump doesn't exactly make you the most popular.

Btw- turnout was 60.2%. That means that since we started keeping records of the popular vote that 26 presidential elections had a higher percent of people vote in it. That should show you how popular these 2 candidate were.
If all the folks who are sick of voting would just vote for a 3rd party candidate..

So our foreign minister knew about Rex leaving before he did. What kind of a two bit operation tells everyone else except the person first? What kind of respect is being shown to your staff???

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-03-14/rex-tillerson-sacking-julie-bishop-knew-first/9546482

Just as the US capital was about to be convulsed by the departure of yet another senior figure in the Trump administration, Australian Foreign Minister Julie Bishop took a phone call.

It was from a figure described as "someone in the US Government close to the White House".

The informant wanted Australia to know what Secretary of State Rex Tillerson did not yet know himself: that he was about to be fired.

"I was contacted formally last evening about the matter," Ms Bishop told the ABC.

Even in an administration where communication had clearly broken down between the President and his Cabinet secretary, the contact with Ms Bishop about Mr Tillerson's fate is unusual.

It is also evidence that Australia can still count on connections in high places in Washington DC, despite the revolving exit door that has taken out senior contacts like White House economics advisor Gary Cohn.

north korea is a legit threat I wish for better of world the US would actually do something there and take them out with chinese help. Iran is tricky would be nice to see Iran and saudi arabia both be bombed and radical government overthrown. maybe after Iran you guys will finally take care of saudi arabia and pakistan?

you dont trust anyone who works for the other team 100%. It not matter you guys are the strongest country in world. Do you trust Lavrov of Russia or the chinese foreign ministry?

Chinese help?

N.Korea is the pawn of China.

China is the real threat if you are not on the side of the Chinese.

Last edited:
Nonsensical statement. This thread is full of jealous people claiming that he just stumbled upon his wealth and doesn't know what he's doing, all the while he's sitting in the White House after defeating 2 political dynasties, an incumbent party's president and the second most popular presidential candidate in history.

I think you find term limits defeated Obama.
So our foreign minister knew about Rex leaving before he did. What kind of a two bit operation tells everyone else except the person first? What kind of respect is being shown to your staff???

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-03-14/rex-tillerson-sacking-julie-bishop-knew-first/9546482

One wonders if that relationship just got blown up by Bishop mentioning the phone call.

Surprised she said anything it's well known she likes to disclose as little as could possibly be legally defensible.

If all the folks who are sick of voting would just vote for a 3rd party candidate..

And risk voting for a loser?

It would be silly to vote for a loser you like, instead of a potential winner you hate slightly less than the other potential winner.

And risk voting for a loser?

It would be silly to vote for a loser you like, instead of a potential winner you hate slightly less than the other potential winner.
If they are not going to vote at all - and my comment was only directed at people who abstain - then what difference does it make to them if they vote 3rd party?

Just seen Ben Sharipos reaction to this and I am not one bit surprised he hated Rex and thought he was useless. Since Rex wasnt Israels lapdog and doesnt want to do Israels dirty work and take out Iran....apparently he was so terrible.

If they are not going to vote at all - and my comment was only directed at people who abstain - then what difference does it make to them if they vote 3rd party?

Well they have to bother voting.

I totally agree and was being sarcastic.

Trump being the lesser of two evils isn't an excuse when have more than 2 options.

Not once have I supported him in this thread - and you can't point it out either.

The very next line...

You guys are just so jealous of the guy and it's really embarrassing.

"I'm not defending him, I'm just telling you how successful and great he is and letting you all know you're jealous because he's so awesome. But I'm not supporting him or anything" - tkovictom

Nonsensical statement. This thread is full of jealous people claiming that he just stumbled upon his wealth and doesn't know what he's doing, all the while he's sitting in the White House after defeating 2 political dynasties, an incumbent party's president and the second most popular presidential candidate in history.

Not once have I supported him in this thread - and you can't point it out either.

{<jordan}

You're a clown.

The very next line...

"I'm not defending him, I'm just telling you how successful and great he is and letting you all know you're jealous because he's so awesome. But I'm not supporting him or anything" - tkovictom

You're a clown.

Everything there is a statement of fact. Not opinion.

Must be tough going through life being so bitter.

omg... a change in the political landscape... whatever will we do?

Back