BREAKING: Secretary of State Tillerson Out!

The very next line...

"I'm not defending him, I'm just telling you how successful and great he is and letting you all know you're jealous because he's so awesome. But I'm not supporting him or anything" - tkovictom

{<jordan}

You're a clown.
Jesus, with how you just laid that out, the word clown seems almost kind.

omg... another change in the political landscape... whatever will we do?
And whatever will we do?

And whatever will we do?

And, whatever will we do? And the next time it happens, whatever will we do?

Oops, it happened again, whatever will we do?

Oh my gosh, you won't believe it, it happened again! whatever will we do?
Another of Trump's best people™ is gone, whatever will we do, etc.

Which is true?

A. Elect a clown, expect a circus.
B. Trump is playing 4D Chess, and he is confusing his opponents.

Last edited:
Is he hurrying in getting rid of everyone who would do the 25th amendment on him?

Jake Sullivan's take.

According to those sources, Kelly recounted a very awkward conversation with Tillerson during which he informed the secretary that President Donald Trump would very likely soon fire him. The awkwardness was less a result of the contents of the conversation than its setting.

Tillerson, Kelly told the room, was suffering from a stomach bug during a diplomatic swing through Africa, and was using a toilet when Kelly broke the news to him.

This Kelly fella is all class isn't he. I mean he's supposed to be one of the adults in the room right? Why did he feel the need to tell a room full of people about the fact he shitcanned Tillerson while he was on the can taking a shit? To demean and embarrass the guy even more?

(PS Fuck Tillerson)

Think Trump is taking this Apprentice thing a bit far

According to those sources, Kelly recounted a very awkward conversation with Tillerson during which he informed the secretary that President Donald Trump would very likely soon fire him. The awkwardness was less a result of the contents of the conversation than its setting.

Tillerson, Kelly told the room, was suffering from a stomach bug during a diplomatic swing through Africa, and was using a toilet when Kelly broke the news to him.

This Kelly fella is all class isn't he. I mean he's supposed to be one of the adults in the room right? Why did he feel the need to tell a room full of people about the fact he shitcanned Tillerson while he was on the can taking a shit? To demean and embarrass the guy even more?

(PS Fuck Tillerson)
brings new meaning to the word shitcanned

All part of the plan people. Nothing to see here.

Back