BREAKING: Secretary of State Tillerson Out!

Come on, dude. You wouldn't defend Paris Hilton this much. Inheritence is a real thing.

I am aware. HOWEVER to pretend as though his whole life has been blind luck really does make me feel bad for you. You guys sound jealous as fuck.

You don't run such a successful campaign and self fund and maintain and BUILD TO AN EXTENT a billion dollar empire by being a moron.

Get over yourselves lol

Do you really believe Trump got where he is via hard work and intelligence? If so explain.

lol you don't think he 'worked hard' to become president of the United States ? blind hate™

I don't like obama but even I can admit he has certain qualities that benefited his success

Negotiating with Trump is like dealing with some one smoking crack

I take it this opinion is based on your breadth of experience negotiating million dollar real estate deals?

DYK9TwZVAAUpfR_.jpg

His tower could probably sell closer to $1Billion in a more favorable economy. What are you on about?

Did you think about what you typed here before you wrote it?

I don't care about what "could be" if "things were different."

How can countries trust a person who yesterday was leading the American spy operation to now be their trustworthy head diplomat?

Also the new CIA head is a woman who ran one of the CIA blacksite prisons/torture/murder facilities during Bush/Cheney.

Exactly. WTF??

Did you think about what you typed here before you wrote it?

I don't care about what "could be" if "things were different."

You understand jack shit about real estate lol. His tower might fetch a half billion now. But real estate wealth is a lot different to say someone in tech. Real estate can change in a snap.

Trump was scared to fire Rex face to face.

Real CEOs intimidate him lol

I am aware. HOWEVER to pretend as though his whole life has been blind luck really does make me feel bad for you. You guys sound jealous as fuck.

You don't run such a successful campaign and self fund and maintain and BUILD TO AN EXTENT a billion dollar empire by being a moron.

Get over yourselves lol

I sort of agree, but I also think you're underestimating the power of wealth. There was a great article by one of the founders of Amazon. He admitted to not being very smart or ambitious, but that he was a rich kid and loaned Jeff Bezos 5 grand at the beginning of the company. I guess you could say he was smart for investing in Bezos, but it wasn't much of a gamble and the dude hasn't worked much because all the other Amazon peeps are geniuses.

This is not an isolated case and it is literally the difference between being rich and being wealthy. Rich people can go broke. Wealth accumulates regardless of what you do.

I think Trump has actually showed a near mastery of mass communication/psychology, but I think this presidency has also shown that he didn't become a billionaire because he's as smart as Elon Musk.

You understand jack shit about real estate lol. His tower might fetch a half billion now. But real estate wealth is a lot different to say someone in tech. Real estate can change in a snap.
You don't even know how much of the value of the building belongs to him personally or to his organization, or even how much it's leveraged for.

The only real surprise is that it took so long. It's not exactly unusual for an administration to struggle with foreign policy in the first year, but even by those standards Trump's really underperformed. Not helped by his difficulties in forming and maintaining a capable and experienced team.

what sane person would want to take his place knowing trump will undercut and make a fool out of them?

Back