BREAKING: Secretary of State Tillerson Out!

I take it this opinion is based on your breadth of experience negotiating million dollar real estate deals?

I have negotiated multi billion dollar deals fuckface. I worked for BHP Billiton for close to 20 years as a President, mostly multinational, sometimes trans national, sometimes only domestic ; but seriously, the simple fact you waltz Trump out into this discussion shows you know zero to fuck all about actual business negotiations , and what makes a good negotiator.

Trump is a can.

Last edited:
Remember when Tillerson called Trump "A Fucking Moron"? Who's the fucking moron now, Rex?
<TheDonald>

Last edited:
Interesting, this guy had the balls to call our Russia on the UK poison attack.

I am aware. HOWEVER to pretend as though his whole life has been blind luck really does make me feel bad for you. You guys sound jealous as fuck.

You don't run such a successful campaign and self fund and maintain and BUILD TO AN EXTENT a billion dollar empire by being a moron.

Get over yourselves lol

{<jordan}

I am aware. HOWEVER to pretend as though his whole life has been blind luck really does make me feel bad for you. You guys sound jealous as fuck.

You don't run such a successful campaign and self fund and maintain and BUILD TO AN EXTENT a billion dollar empire by being a moron.

Get over yourselves lol

Trump didn't self fund.

That isn't even close to true lol.

His campaign wasn't even his biggest source of funding. More than half of his funding came from the GOP and their regular donors, over $530M.

His campaign raised $334M, $270M was from donation.

He also received $80M from PACs/Super PACs.

draining the swamp ? does it even count when Trump is the one making the swamp ?

You understand jack shit about real estate lol. His tower might fetch a half billion now. But real estate wealth is a lot different to say someone in tech. Real estate can change in a snap.

So you're saying that his assets on a balance sheet should be based on potential value, rather than actual market value?

Get off the Internet, fool.

Wow. Tillerson seemed one of the few who was actually capable (even if initially unqualified) at his position. This surprised me. Accounts I'd seen was that he was actually doing a pretty good job at Sec State
He never staffed the state department

CIA director taking over ? shit about to go 2003 in this bitch

95elgyfjchl01.jpg

@tkotom

Trump's empire crumbling before he's even out of office.

Sad.

Wow. A company that turns over $10Billion a year gets into disputes - in Panama no less. How shocking!!! .....He never held the title of the hotel anyway. The Trump Org lost the contract to manage that particular hotel because of some politics. He never owned it to begin with. I read that article when it came out days ago. You're really embarrassing lol.

So you're saying that his assets on a balance sheet should be based on potential value, rather than actual market value?

Get off the Internet, fool.

Balance them on the fact that NYC real estate is going to be worth a fuck tonne until the end of time. He can hold out on any of it and turn it to liquid when the time is right. You can't go wrong with real estate. You sound like you've never invested tbh.

Hey, looks like enhanced interrogation is back on the menu boys!

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/02/...or-gina-haspel-torture-thailand.html?referer=

New C.I.A. Deputy Director, Gina Haspel, Had Leading Role in Torture

WASHINGTON — As a clandestine officer at the Central Intelligence Agency in 2002, Gina Haspel oversaw the torture of two terrorism suspects and later took part in an order to destroy videotapes documenting their brutal interrogations at a secret prison in Thailand.

On Thursday, Ms. Haspel was named the deputy director of the C.I.A.

{<doc}

So she’s the villain from season 1 of the Punisher basically? Perfect.

William-Rawlins-in-Teaser-for-the-Punisher.jpg

I have negotiated multi billion dollar deals fuckface. I worked for BHP Billiton for close to 20 years as a President, mostly multinational, but seriously, the simple fact you waltz Trump out into this discussion shows you know zero to fuck all about actual business negotiations , and what makes a good negotiator.

Trump is a can.

Prove it. PM me.

Back