BREAKING: Secretary of State Tillerson Out!

Wow. A company that turns over $10Billion a year gets into disputes - in Panama no less. How shocking!!! .....He never held the title of the hotel anyway. The Trump Org lost the contract to manage that particular hotel because of some politics. He never owned it to begin with. I read that article when it came out days ago. You're really embarrassing lol.
<DCrying>

Hahaha. Funnny. Rex blames russia for killing spy. Gets taken down. Putin must really have that pissing video of don.

I have negotiated multi billion dollar deals fuckface. I worked for BHP Billiton for close to 20 years as a President, mostly multinational, sometimes trans national, sometimes only domestic ; but seriously, the simple fact you waltz Trump out into this discussion shows you know zero to fuck all about actual business negotiations , and what makes a good negotiator.

Trump is a can.
giphy.gif

He never staffed the state department

There have been article claiming that Trump wouldn't approve any appointments that weren't sycophants.

That's why I'm very interested in a Rex Teel all book or in depth interview on TV.

The guy had no experience as a diplomat prior to being tapped but his rise to CEO of Exxon Mobile is pretty impressive sinc ehe started out as an engineer.

He was also endorsed but Robert Gates which is the main reason I've always given him the benefit of the doubt. Gates eviscerated trump right before the General Election

Sure. What do you want.

If you really have negotiated multi billion dollar deals, I'd love to hear about it. Teach me what you know if you are the real deal.

Balance them on the fact that NYC real estate is going to be worth a fuck tonne until the end of time. He can hold out on any of it and turn it to liquid when the time is right. You can't go wrong with real estate. You sound like you've never invested tbh.

So he inherited ever appreciating assets and that makes him a Stable Genius in the business world?

Way to crush your own argument.

His tower could probably sell closer to $1Billion in a more favorable economy. What are you on about?

And after paying off whatever mortgage/debt he has on the property what kind of profit do you think he would make?

You don't actually think he owns most of his properties outright with no debt do you?

He alredy knew he was going to be fired though
Trump is just demoralizing the State dept.

"today ill randomly announce a meeting with north korea, tommorow ill fire the secretary of state"
Make
America
Gormless
Again

If you really have negotiated multi billion dollar deals, I'd love to hear about it. Teach me what you know if you are the real deal.
Well you are being completely nonsensical so I Do not know how you want me to respond.

Sell high buy low? Never pay your subcontractors? Fuck prostitutes whilst your wife nestles your babies?

Warmer?

I will never understand this type of reasoning. What that all means is that the man is a hard worker and has tried to do everything he can.

That's why he's worth $4,000,000,000.

Lol he works so hard he fails at everything

And you don't know he's worth 4 billion because he comedically over-evaluates his brand. The man has too few physical assets to be a billionaire. But you're buying into his lies which makes you a sucker for conmen

Balance them on the fact that NYC real estate is going to be worth a fuck tonne until the end of time. He can hold out on any of it and turn it to liquid when the time is right. You can't go wrong with real estate. You sound like you've never invested tbh.
Oh, so you're not even American. Interesting.

Carry on though. Sherdoggers trying to white-knight this dumpster fire of an admin is so gloriously delicious. The Best People™

Why do you need him to educate you? Why not go read "Art of the Deal" if you think Donnie is so good?

So why did he appoint him in the first place? Just fuck right off with that shit.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and chalk up such a naive question to your trump derangement syndrome .. circumstances can change

You are demonstrating that you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about.

Stay poor and ignorant, fool.

Back