BREAKING: Shooting at the NSA, Fort Mead

I can't wait to read the conspiracies about this one, they're still going in the Vegas shooter thread.

Lol. NSA always has their shit on lock down. Their security there is no joke. Wonder what gate this happened at?

Rookie terrorists imo.

Muslim? Right-winger? Sherdogger? Peace loving hippie?

I just want to know how I should respond depending on the perpetrator :p

White Guy--3:1
Muslim Guy--5:1
Trump Hater--7:1
Confused Old Person/Veteran--40:1
Woman--10000:1

Place your bets!

Over/under on the motive of the terrorist? I'd say it's 50/50 Religion of Pedos or Alt Right nuts.

White Guy--3:1
Muslim Guy--5:1
Trump Hater--7:1
Confused Old Person/Veteran--40:1
Woman--10000:1

Place your bets!
Put me down for a Trans-woman.

Hopefully, everyone is alright. I hope that none of the wounds are serious and that the perp is locked up for life.

Remember when those guys in drag shot up the NSA? Good times. That was a good attack because it switched things up in the WR.

I'm going for disgruntled employee.
If he had legit access credentials, he likely wouldn't have gotten into a shoot-out at the gate. He would have gotten shot up when he went through the building security while walking in. This is most likely someone who doesn't work there.

If he had legit access credentials, he likely wouldn't have gotten into a shoot-out at the gate. He would have gotten shot up when he went through the building security while walking in. This is most likely someone who doesn't work there.

Depends on how disgruntled he is. I would imagine anyone fired by the NSA would have all security access revoked immediately, for obvious reasons. Could be a guy who was canned, spent a few days or weeks brooding on it and finally snapped.

Reminds me of that time that crazy bitch claiming obama impregnated her crashed thru the white house gate and got shot up.
BWAHAHAHAHA

Maybe he just didn't like that security guard.

Back