Shooting in Toronto's Greek Town. 12 Injured. 3 Dead-- including Shooter

EL CORINTHIAN

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
image.jpg

Multiple people have been injured after gunfire erupted on The Danforth Sunday night.

Shots were fired in the area of Danforth and Logan avenues at around 10 p.m.

Toronto Paramedic Services said they were responding to initial information that there are as many as 10 people injured, but they could not provide a confirmed number of patients.

Witnesses in the area said they heard anywhere between 10 and 20 shots being fired. Witnesses also said they saw a number of people lying on the ground in the aftermath.

There is a heavy police presence at the scene and a large swath of the area has been blocked off as emergency crews respond to the situation.

I live like 10 minutes away from there so this is rather unsettling.

UPDATE: Shooter is dead

Last edited:
I live in Markham and it's still unsettling, what the fuck is going on in this city lately? So many shootings and stabbings.

Horrible. Not a typical shooting if the victims span several blocks.

I will say that the exact area where the shooting happened is known as the "platea" atleast that's what the Greeks call it. This is rather important i think because that is where the most people tend to gather. There is a little restaurant there, a cafe and a fountain where tons of people hang out. Whether or not this is relevant im unsure but it does raise suspicions for a mass shooting.

This is what it looks like on any given day. If someone decided to shoot up this neighborhood taking out as many people as possible it would absolutely be this spot.
o.jpg

Not sure if these are the shots that killed the suspect. Hopefully.

There is a ton of mafia, biker and drug wars going on in Toronto right now too. I think I'll just stick to Vancouver when I visit. Pretty chill there.

I live in Markham and it's still unsettling, what the fuck is going on in this city lately? So many shootings and stabbings.

It's either guns or immigrants, pick your poison.

No other explanations will get any discussion.

I will say that the exact area where the shooting happened is known as the "platea" atleast that's what the Greeks call it. This is rather important i think because that is where the most people tend to gather. There is a little restaurant there, a cafe and a fountain where tons of people hang out. Whether or not this is relevant im unsure but it does raise suspicions for a mass shooting.

This is what it looks like on any given day. If someone decided to shoot up this neighborhood taking out as many people as possible it would absolutely be this spot.
o.jpg
I've had ice cream by the fountain, with my family, after dinner, many times.

DeRozan taking this trade really hard?

Last edited:
I am afraid to move to Canada.

Weird. I was in leslieville the other night and everything was so chill.

Toronto's murder rate this year is going to be like 4x what it was last year. Insane. Something is going on in that city.

do canadians still keep their doors unlocked like in that micky moore documentary?

Back