Shooting in Toronto's Greek Town. 12 Injured. 3 Dead-- including Shooter

White incel responsible for this haness act. We need more diversity in my country to put a stop to these right wing aggressions.
You're the second person who has said Incel. We know the shooter was white, but where is this coming from? Do we know his name? Has Twitter already dug up some social media posts?

You're the second person who has said Incel. We know the shooter was white, but where is this coming from? Do we know his name? Has Twitter already dug up some social media posts?

I'm not betting against it, but there's been nothing confirmed about the shooter other than the fact that he's dead.

The fact is, men have been killing women who reject them for ages. The problem is now that, due to higher population density and guns existing it's much easier to get revenge on "society" aka women. So unless you're saying society has treated men as disposable for thousands of years, that explanation doesn't hold water.

It is their explanation and rationalization, for sure. But where are they getting their confirmations for their victim complex? They turn to other, likeminded people on the internet. INCELs might be an internet fringe group, but the ideology that permeates it isn't that fringe at all. It's the idea that women are emotional, cruel creatures that go for the asshole.

Same thing needs to be done as with other terror attacks: look at the ideology and socio-economic situation. We need to start accepting that incel/red pill theory is misogynistic and that the perpetrators of these attacks irrationally hate women. Reinforcing their ideology is not the way to go.

By the way if women liked assholes there would be no incels. None of these guys are socially attractive at all.

I just hope they don't start to target the incredibly attractive men like myself.

Sorry, I've been avoiding wrestling since the Benoit thing.

Is that a Hardy chant or something?

Matt Hardy all of the sudden became the biggest thing in the wrestling world for his "broken" persona even though he wasn't in WWE at the time. He says he will delete people. I don't watch it anymore, but I don't avoid it. I like the nostalgia stuff on youtube, but can barely watch the current product for more than a few minutes. I stopped watching it around 2002.

'Murica gonna ......... oh my bad, its a habit now!

Canada gonna 'Murica? na, doesnt sound right lol

In the 24 hour news cycle, it seems odd this happened like 8 hours ago and no new info for hours now.

Thank you to who ever edited the title for me! I got some conflicting information when it came out.

Some outlet said it was at least 5 dead at the time but this morning I checked and it came out that it was only 2 including the shooter.

Alright, let's get back on topic, we have posters trying to bring Britain into this discussion, and I've allowed the derail about immigration to persist too long, anyway, when we don't even know if this shooter was an immigrant.

Further derails will not be tolerated.

Horrible . . . hope our Canadian Sherbros and their families are all safe.

Alright, let's get back on topic, we have posters trying to bring Britain into this discussion, and I've allowed the derail about immigration to persist too long, anyway, when we don't even know if this shooter was an immigrant.

Further derails will not be tolerated.

Ataboy!! straighten this thread out.

As a Canadian who lived in Vancouver when the gang wars got bad I can assure you all that it would be nothing new if this was gang related. When the Red Scorpians and UN Gang were going at it wives of gangsters were being executed in front of their infants in the back seats of their cars. I'm surprised we haven't seen a major territorial struggle like that in Toronto yet.

If this was a terrorist act I think the shooter would have gotten more people, and wouldn't have targeted that specific area.

As a Canadian who lived in Vancouver when the gang wars got bad I can assure you all that it would be nothing new if this was gang related. When the Red Scorpians and UN Gang were going at it wives of gangsters were being executed in front of their infants in the back seats of their cars. I'm surprised we haven't seen a major territorial struggle like that in Toronto yet.

If this was a terrorist act I think the shooter would have gotten more people, and wouldn't have targeted that specific area.
This appears to be someone walking down the street gunning down random civilians, including children, and with no intent to get away.

That doesn't strike me as gang activity.

This appears to be someone walking down the street gunning down random civilians, including children, and with no intent to get away.

And its specific location was an area where the highest density of people congregate out in the open. That was the first sign.

He then went to a cafe down the street and started shooting from the outside in. This is definitely not gang activity.

I was posting on very low information. Just heard about it and jumped in over breakfast.

If that's the case, I guess we have some kind of terrorist event. If it's an immigrant I don't count on Canadian media giving it much coverage. When the attack in edmonton happened they gave more coverage to the white nationalist car attack in America than the muslim one in our own back yard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back