[BREAKING] Stipe Miocic x Francis Ngannou at UFC 220

Who Wins?

• Total voters
I got Stipe in this one. Speed, durability, composure.

ooo baby. rooting for stipe and i think he'll take it. should be a great finish either way :O

Stipe needs to use his brain in this one. He has clear wrestling advantages and he should exploit that, immediately.

Stipe fight stupid 80% lose
Stipe fight smart 51% win

Stipe will embarrass him IMO. First or second round TKO via GnP

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>
<mma2><15><mma2><15><mma2><15><mma2><15><mma2><15><mma2><15><mma2><15>

man people are really underselling stipe as hard as francis hits stipe is faster,and the way superior striker not to mention his ground game is very good

Oh shit. A heavyweight fight that actually means something.

Yes rumors had Cain getting this fight, but I think he slipped getting out of the bath again, and is out until like 2020..

man people are really underselling stipe as hard as francis hits stipe is faster,and the way superior striker not to mention his ground game is very good

Faster? Reem woke up and asked "WTF just happened"??

I think Stipe's movement will be the deciding factor. Ngonnou got that Rumble power though! Good fight. Hoping Stipe breaks the record. Ngonnou's day will come.

Francis has a ton of hype, and most of it is deserved, but i still think Stipe takes this.

I think Stipe is going to sleep. This guy is like the Drago of the UFC. And there is no Rocky in site..

We'll finally get to see how Stipe is against someone that isn't 40 years old and at the end of their career. If he wins this, it would be hard to deny him best UFC HW of all time. The only guy left he would even have to fight is Cain.

This match determines whether or not having a Weidman like run as champ.

Well that didn't take long.

War Predator!
But if Stipe wins he's the man.

If Stipe loses that title is definitely cursed

So MMAFighting isn't a legit source?

<LikeReally5>

"One of the most fascinating heavyweight title fights in recent memory has been booked. And we won’t have to wait very long for it."

"Stipe Miocic will defend the belt against Francis Ngannou in the main event of UFC 220 on Jan. 20 in Boston, sources confirmed with MMA Fighting’s Ariel Helwani on Wednesday. MMAjunkie was the first to report the news."

"UFC 220 already had a viable main event. Daniel Cormier will defend his UFC light heavyweight title against Volkan Oezdemir on the card. That matchup has now been bumped down to the co-main event to make away for Miocic vs. Ngannou."

absolutely they are not. its typical they take something that is in the works (everyone knows that) and then report it as booked well earlier than its actually official. in the case they get it wrong and it falls over, they just backtrack. we all know ariel is a shitstain of a journalist.

Francis needs to work on takedown defense and cardio heavily

Back