[BREAKING] Stipe Miocic x Francis Ngannou at UFC 220

Who Wins?

• Total voters
I'd favor Stipe, thus far. JDS had a fair point about Ngannou.

Translation:
I respect your opinion Sheldon, but i don't agree. Props to him by a nice strike connected but if you pay attention Overeem connects a punch before Ngannou, but because of Overeem's lack of confidence, the punch wasn't a effective one. If it was one of mine, Ngannou goes down. Simple.

I think both Stipe and JDS would have a speed advantage over him, his chin looks really solid but someone still has to connect properly. Stipe wins via better speed, boxing, more experience and wrestling.

Your thread is a lie

Man I'm a Huge fan of both guys. but as i've always state if stipe loses to anyone at this point, it'll be francis. he's young and hungry. Stipe is a great fighter though so he can pull it off.

My heart is with Stipe but my brain is with Francis.

I got Stipe, but too close to call. I think Stipe hits harder but Ngannou is a bit faster.

Wonder what the odds are that this gets out of the first round.

Stipe via panic wrestle and lay and pray 5 rounds.

So glad we dont have to wait long

Now you cursed it...

giphy.gif

Two savages going against each other, will be amazing, don't know who to pick.

Stipe has already proved himself way more than Weidman ever did.

Both Stipe and Weidman won the belt and defended against older fighters on the downswing of their careers. Weidman started losing the moment he fought fighters in their prime.

This is Stipes chance to differentiate himself.

Want stipe to win but can see a replication of the overeem KO tbh :/

I really really like Ngannou, in fact I'm more of a fan of his than Miocic, but I think Stipe takes this by TKO round 2.

Both Stipe and Weidman won the belt and defended against older fighters on the downswing of their careers.
I suppose the difference is you don't expect a row of that type of challengers in a division like MW. At HW which is a lot more shallow its expected/unavoidable and therefore forgivable.

One win against Overeem and he 'kills' Miocic, smh..

Miocic by tko.

Chaos.

Stipe is a bad motherfucker and Ngannou is just downright goddamn terrifying.

What a fight and thank the heavens that Cain didn't get yet another bogus title shot and hold the division up again.

Well. It's still "in the works" but it's very close.

Where do you see that? The first line of the linked article says "One of the most fascinating heavyweight title fights in recent memory has been booked."

I guess that's exciting

So this fight and Oezdemir vs Cormier on the same card.

Back