[BREAKING] Stipe Miocic x Francis Ngannou at UFC 220

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Francis has never fought past 2 rounds. If stipe can wrestle fk him for two rounds he wins the fight. The problem is francis will land a punch and stipe will go night night. This is such a HUGE fight for stipe, hes always complaining about money and if he kos francis, i think he will be able to name his price in the future. im hoping stipe wins but i just dont see it. francis with another first rnd ko. u heard it here first

UFC rankings are dumb. Rothwell isn't a top 5 HW and if he was ranked there, it was because the UFC wanted to boost JDS' resume

Rothwell is a gate keeper
Whatever, he was the #7 in a 4 win streak (that includes the #3), if you still don't consider that a good win i don't know what to say.

cb5f04f5662588ce6656b86aaaf99939.png

Whatever, he was the #7 in a 4 win streak (that includes the #3), if you still don't consider that a good win i don't know what to say.

cb5f04f5662588ce6656b86aaaf99939.png

A guy hovering around 7 is a gate keeper. JDS should beat somebody like Rothwell 8/10 times with 2/10 being a bomb because heavy weight.

Rothwell isn't a bad win, he's just a guy that the other top guys should all beat.

Reem got KOd by Travis Brown and a washed up big foot. The guy has no chin. It's not a secret lol. Every single guy at HW can KO you.

Holy guacamole. Absolutely, positively tied 161-161 as of this post. I seem to recall that the poll about Miocic and JDS ended up similarly dead even.

I know a lot of people lust for a dominant champion that seems invincible, but I think it's a lot more fun to have one that excites so pitched a battle of opinions. God bless Stipe, our precariously dominant champ!

I can see it going either way but i'm going with Ngannou. This run he's on feels special.

Hoping Stipe doesn't die.

War Francis!!!

If Ngannou gets to fire off that damaging strike of his it's nighty night for his foe.

One win against Overeem and he 'kills' Miocic, smh..

Miocic by tko.

This. If Francis wins I WILL be on the bandwagon but its way too soon to start calling him a world beater really. I like Overeem but he is kind of a shit fighter especially without all the "Horsemeat". Francis is still a question mark.

I say Stipe wins this fight with wrestle boxing but the win is by TKO. I Francis wins then I will get in the bandwagon for sure.

Stipe's high level wrestling background makes it a very winnable fight for him if he takes Francis to the ground asap & keeps him there.

If this fight stays standing longer than it needs to...well obviously someone is going out.

I'm high on Francis as much as the next guy but Stipe is champ for a reason, the man also hits hits like a bulldozer, meaning he has the ability to put anyone in the world out, including The Predator.

Francis' cardio & TDD may very well be his downfall - he needs to end it quick and the fact that Stipe isn't nigh impossible to hit standing, makes it a possibility.

Stipe is a tough man, who won't fight dumb. Not to mention dude can box well, he won't fight with fear and he will smother Ngannou. Stipe the baddest mother fucker on this planet for a reason, when he crushes Ngannou I hope people will finally start seeing him as much.

6 weeks? Holy Shit! Gonna be a salt fest either way.

We've seen Miocic go to the 5th and finish someone there. If anyone can take Ngannou into deep water, it's him.

I just watched stipe vs jds. Ill be honest stipe has poor head movement is stiff like a board, boxing is OK, doesn't have a legit jab,Footwork is not good.His punches are slow. If he fights the way he did with jds, stipe will lose. I don't see stipe over powering Francis on take-downs.

Gotta go with my fellow Clevelander Stipe. Gonna be a war though.

May I ask where is everyone getting this thing from that Stipe is a wrestler?. I watched all his fights before he was in UFC and obviously all his fights in UFC and his fights are basically boxing matches with a few 1 or 2 leg kicks thrown it. All his opponents seem to do is have a boxing match with him and he does the same.

Now I remember the Hunt fight that he went for takedowns and got them, but apart from that nothing comes to mind. Its just 99% boxing and a few little leg kicks.

Anyways its a great fight!!! I can't wait for it, best HW title fight in a very long time!!!!. I am also happy its happening fast and we don't have to wait many months for it. Stipe vs Ngannou will be epic. This UFC 220 card looks very good so far.

Back