Breaking: Trump and Stormy Daniels PICS!!!

Lol well if he broke the law and it’s clear as day why hasn’t he been charge ?
It's currently being investigated. The likely sequence will be that Cohen will be charged first and then the odds of Trump being charged escalate, especially if Cohen flips, which most top legal minds have said is almost guaranteed to happen. Trump might not be criminally charged, but the odds of impeachment and resignation or removal go up exponentially. Especially if fellow Republicans continue to grow sick of him, prefer Pence, and see him as a liability in midterms and other elections. But none of this is going to happen overnight.

Cohen wasn't a high-profile lawyer. He graduated from literally the worst law school in the country

Ha man, which trash site did you get that from. You know that is political spin right? The original analysis by Frakt of the aba's 509's rates Thomas Cooley as the "least selective". It accepts 85% of applicants but actually Graduates a much lower percentage of its total class then other schools. It's also the 3rd largest law school in the country.

The term "worst" was only coined in 2017 by some Politico opinion piece.... 2017, after trump became President.

I actually read and compared the 509's as that is the source material, and didn't regurgitate some opinion piece.

It's currently being investigated. The likely sequence will be that Cohen will be charged first and then the odds of Trump being charged escalate, especially if Cohen flips, which most top legal minds have said is almost guaranteed to happen. Trump might not be criminally charged, but the odds of impeachment and resignation or removal go up exponentially. Especially if fellow Republicans continue to grow sick of him, prefer Pence, and see him as a liability in midterms and other elections. But none of this is going to happen overnight.
I have my doubts about Cohen flipping, he seems like the type that might do his time as a badge of honor, especially since it appears he has had quite a few dealings with the mob and has adopted some of their mentality. One thing that has struck and impressed me is that those that are loyal to Trump, stay VERY loyal. I'm interested to see what is Cohen's breaking point and if he gets pushed to it.

The one thing that gets me the most about Trump is that you think "this is the scandal that'll do him in" then it gets overshadowed by another scandal. It's almost like they are pushing sensory overload on everyone to the point everyone just become numb to it.

Do you have anything to offer on the thread subject? Didn't Trump adamantly claim he knew NOTHING about the payment and that Cohen did it all on his own, out of the kindness of his heart?
Our specials tonight: Braised lies on top of a bed of lies topped with a savory lie sauce, or Lobster Thermidor a Crevette with a mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and lies.

Would monsieur care for a mint?
It's waffer- thin!

Ha man, which trash site did you get that from. You know that is political spin right? The original analysis by Frakt of the aba's 509's rates Thomas Cooley as the "least selective". It accepts 85% of applicants but actually Graduates a much lower percentage of its total class then other schools. It's also the 3rd largest law school in the country.

The term "worst" was only coined in 2017 by some Politico opinion piece.... 2017, after trump became President.

I actually read and compared the 509's as that is the source material, and didn't regurgitate some opinion piece.
At any rate, it is not a reputable law school and is among the worst, if not the worst. And at any rate, Cohen is not a high-profile lawyer, he was a fixer for Republicans involved in shady shit that better, more ethical lawyers wouldn't touch.

At any rate, it is not a reputable law school and is among the worst, if not the worst. And at any rate, Cohen is not a high-profile lawyer, he was a fixer for Republicans involved in shady shit that better, more ethical lawyers wouldn't touch.

I'm just stating facts, you are voicing an opinion and presenting it as fact.

That's all I'm here to point out. At any rate you seem to be anti Trump regardless of what he does and so you'll surround yourself with sources that validate your opinion even if they are factually inaccurate

or in other words....

Fake News

Our specials tonight: Braised lies on top of a bed of lies topped with a savory lie sauce, or Lobster Thermidor a Crevette with a mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and lies.

Would monsieur care for a mint?
It's waffer- thin!

Nah, this forum likes their dinner like daddy's: a well done lie steak smothered in ketchup and a 12 cans of diet lies to wash it down. Don't forget a couple scoops of lies cream.

Nah, this forum likes their dinner like daddy's: a well done lie steak smothered in ketchup and a 12 cans of diet lies to wash it down. Don't forget a couple scoops of lies cream.
Coupled with no exercise and you've got the Healthiest President in History!

I'm just stating facts, you are voicing an opinion and presenting it as fact.

That's all I'm here to point out. At any rate you seem to be anti Trump regardless of what he does and so you'll surround yourself with sources that validate your opinion even if they are factually inaccurate

or in other words....

Fake News
The lady doth protest too much.

Back