• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Breaking up with my girlfriend tomorrow?

It's called menopause bro. Just LMAO @ dating a woman older than u specially by 13 years. Those never work. Unless u have mommy issues or want an aunty that shit isn't gonna work out and u know it.

Because we weren't supposed to last that long. It was only supposed to be a fool around until I left, type of thing. Nothing serious.

When we first met, I was her tenant. She was more successful when she was younger, but basically preyed upon me and as I was fairly inexperienced, I let her. I was supposed to join the military, but my medical history disqualified me.

Then shit hit the fan, she lost her home and we had to go into a rented room, then a few shitty flats.

I got a better job but where we live, if I went alone, I'd just about be able to make ends meet. She wouldn't, unless she went into a shitty bedsits somewhere.

as a single dad myself, I feel you and don't blame you my dude

good luck

You’re a top 5 worst poster on this site. Enjoy your lonely Saturday night playing video games you loner.

Calling everyone worst poster on the site doesn't make you the best. To be fair this might not be your fault. Maybe you had a dream that was shattered.

Usually two things can happen, you either work towards reaching for a better place or just end up becoming more and more resentful. In these cases the person ends up lashing out at others.

Why no update here @Hitman81 ?

giphy.gif

How are you all doing?

alright, what's the update, it's getting cold outside the couch cushin fort.

Shes asleep. I can't sleep. I feel bad even though I shouldn't. I'm just unhappy. Weve been together about two years. Lived together for one. She's lives with me in my house but we're both financially independent. We're both divored parents with two young kids each. Tried to make it work. She's a good woman. I'm just miserable. This is not the life I want. I feel like it's negatively effected my relationship with my kids. I have less patience dealing with her kids. She has almost no sex drive. We're in our mid 30s and I've I have more sex drive than ever. I've tried breaking up with her in the past but she's guilted me into sticking it out but I just can't do it anymore. I've only got one life to live. I already lived through a 10 year unhappy marriage. I can't do it anymore. Just need some support from my sherbros before I say enough is enough and move on.

Any news?

Ain't shit changed. Come on guys, you know this.

@Hitman81 So you guys kept living together after you broke it off?
I can only assume she put the most wild sex on you in an effort to lure you back in.
I am also going to assume it worked and you are either officially back together OR you are on some quasi trial period deal where you are 'considering options'.

@Hitman81 So you guys kept living together after you broke it off?
I can only assume she put the most wild sex on you in an effort to lure you back in.
I am also going to assume it worked and you are either officially back together OR you are on some quasi trial period deal where you are 'considering options'.
She's still living with me until she can get herself situated but we are not together

She's still living with me until she can get herself situated but we are not together

Has ahe brought any guys home yet? Because that's going to happen sooner or later if you don't get her out of the house.

Also have you had sex with any other women since the breakup? What is the point of breaking up if you aren't going to run through some gutter sluts?

Probably too late, but for the next one... Lots of birth control pills lowers sex drive, may want her to switch to an IUD.

Back