BREAKING: Whittaker out of 221, Rockhold/Romero for the interim title

Who wins?

• Luke Rockhold

• Yoel Romero

Results are only viewable after voting.
That sucks. I hope the champ can get back to work soon. This Aussie event would've been huge for him.

If GSP would've taken the fight, he'd be forced to fight Luke- or Romero- right now. Interesting.

That’s fucked up. I was going to UFC Fight Night in Orlando, in large part to watch Romero. Purchased tickets yesterday. Motherfuckers!!!!

This sucks balls. I've spent 2 grand on tickets and flights and me and some other mates are flying back to go with our old crew, I don't want to see roid Jesus freak romero, I could refund everything but can't cancel the mate trip so may as well go...

Fuckin balls

Tough fight for both guys. Rockhold will probably win this via staying on the outside. Was really looking forward to Whittaker vs Rockhold.

I favor Luke Although romero has the tools to hurt him and capitalize. Even more so than Whittaker IMO.

Not a bad replacement fight at all.

That being said, I feel bad for Rockhold. Romero's easily the worst match-up for him in the division.

FFS...

Okay, so I got tickets to this event... am I able to get a refund now?? Since the main event has changed?
I feel ya, I just bought tickets yesterday for the Orlando card because Yoel is my favorite fighter. Very upsetting.

Apparently he's injured. Romero's stepping in as a replacement.

i kinda hope rockhold/romero pull out too

so this card totally fails and wme might learn on how to build a card

look at 220

if one of the main/co events pulled out
it turns useful

shitty move I'm rooting for but a better future

They'll make Hunt vs Blaydes for the HW interim belt

This is getting out of hand.
In the last two years every other big fight gets cancelled due to injury.

Its a great replacement so fair play to the UFC for resolving an issue beyond their control.

HOWEVER why the hell does it need to be for yet another Interim title? Conor's antics & Dana's refusal to strip him & the company's reliance on Interim titles is seriously diluting the drawing power of many of their actual champions because the belts are rendered essentially meaningless.

Gay Jesus doing miracles for Yoel.

3pQXLbs.png

And... that's why you don't fuck with divisions. You get shit like this that makes absolutely no sense. An interim belt to a belt that was just promoted from interim to undisputed.

Because you only get injured when training irresponsibly? LOL. Injuries happen for all sorts of random BS reasons.

There's always circumstances you can't control. But if it happens frequently, you're either training too hard/recklessly or your body is too fragile or both.

Obviously this is his first time so he gets a pass. But I'm suspicious of him now.

Yoel whatever the fuck he wants. He' better everywhere.

In round 1.

After that.

Easy Luke $$$

There's always circumstances you can't control. But if it happens frequently, you're either training too hard/recklessly or your body is too fragile or both.

Obviously this is his first time so he gets a pass. But I'm suspicious of him now.

You'e an asshole. People get injured in training because their body has a flaw.

Back