BREAKING: Whittaker out of 221, Rockhold/Romero for the interim title

Who wins?

• Luke Rockhold

• Yoel Romero

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yoel is special.

I think that Luke is actually the worsy matchup for him at mw tho, including Whittaker

I've got a feeling Whitaker will never be the same. Let's go Yoel.

Rockhold will win this one, Romero doesnt offer much in this fight. I am thinking Rockhold by TKO round 3 through 5

1. Become UFC Champion.
2. Suddenly have 8 million "serious injuries".
3. Hold on to belt as long as possible.
4. Profit.

Thanks for posting this because there isn’t alrleady a thread on this topic.

too late dude.

Sure, but he gets to enjoy his champion status anyway and probably will get new moneymaking opportunities like more lucrative sponsorships and whatnot.

I'll be just happy for the dude if this happens, as I was happy for Werdum a couple of years ago.
Good points.

Not to mention he can definitely win that rematch

got rockhold by late submission like when he beat weidman

God fucking damn it. Fuck!

Actually Rockhold Vs Romero would be a good fight too. Just sick of all these fake belts. Fuck!

Sigh I finally admit, the UFC effing blows now a days. Making it to fight night is impossible I swear. It's just constant, and stop with the interim titles can we ?

Dave-Chappelle-Dammit.gif

Oh well, Romero-Rockhold is still a good fight that I've always wanted to see.

God damn this sport is a total disaster with injuries. It is wrecking the entire sport.

Rockhold will win this one, Romero doesnt offer much in this fight. I am thinking Rockhold by TKO round 3 through 5
Unfortunately I agree. But maybe a sub. Regardless, I see it ending because Yoel shots while gassed, ends up on tge bottom, then..Yea.

OR Romero by (t)ko within the first two rounds..

Back