BREAKING: Whittaker out of 221, Rockhold/Romero for the interim title

Who wins?

• Luke Rockhold

• Yoel Romero

Results are only viewable after voting.
I really like the guy but this takes him down a peg. I don't want him to fight injured but I do want him to train responsibly.

This is literally the first time he has pulled out of a fight in the UFC. Shit happens.

Conflicted here. I'm as excited for Rockhold-Romero as I am bummed about Bobby getting injured.

Surprised everyone is so upset.

Way more hyped for this fight.

RIP Rocksalt

You're surprised that people are upset that the MW champion pulled out of a MW title fight?

HUH????

Sucks but obviously the Injury wasn't 100% healed.

You're surprised that people are upset that the MW champion pulled out of a MW title fight?

HUH????
Yeah

Because Romero vs Rocksalt is a better fight, imo.

Chinless rockhold who got ktfo by bum bisping and hurt by c level branch?

Yeah yoel gonna hurt him bad.

LOL....Bisping is pretty dam good striker and far better skilled standing than Romero. And ya......Branch really hurt Luke by landing a punch and some blocked punches only to get dominated and TKO'd......you're reaching buddy because both those guys are far better boxers than Romero. Romero has a shot to land something flashy but thats really his only path to winning this one.....much like majority of his fights. Jacare had almost no issues with Romero aside a flashy strike that Yoel landed...aside from that he was beaten. Jacare took him down and easily controlled him on top. Luke is even better in that in that position and far more dangerous with his gnp

TKO round 3 or 4 by Luke after Romero gasses. GNP from top position

Yeah

Because Romero vs Rocksalt is a better fight, imo.

How Sway? Whittaker beat Romero and Jacare. He would have fucked up Bisping as well.

Wow. Romero fighting for the interium belt after already losing it in his last fight is a joke lol

And yet people have a problem with Conor not getting stripped even though Conor just boxed Floyd in a UFC contracted fight just 4 months ago.

Disgraceful

Anyway, very disappointed by this news. Was very much looking forward to Whittaker vs Roxkhold and actually like Whittaker a lot. I think very highly of Whittaker's skill and IQ

Just have every title the interim title. Interim titles are fought for more than the actual belts anyway.

This is literally the first time he has pulled out of a fight in the UFC. Shit happens.

I didn't say fuck the guy or anything. But it doesn't look great when he pulls from his very first fight as official champ.

Not a bad fight but it shouldn't be for an interim title.

Fuck that, main event was the only thing making me even consider buying that card.

Its still a really good fight but not worth me paying $60 when the rest of the card is weak.

Take this with a grain of salt. I know someone who hangs around Whittakers gym, apparently these injuries are not related to training and an accident of some sort.

Don't quote me, again, take this with a grain of salt.

Damn. Well 2018 picked up where 2017 left off, shitty.

How Sway? Whittaker beat Romero and Jacare. He would have fucked up Bisping as well.
And Wonderboy would beat all of them.

Idc about MMAth, m8.

Romero is more exciting to watch than Whittaker, imo.

Idc about who's objectively better, and besides, it's not like a 48-47 for Whittaker over Romero is a blowout. I could easily see Romero beating him in a rematch, and i look forward to seeing that rematch after Rocksalt gets murdered.

Back