Brendan " Big Brown" Schaub shoop request

YoudBeSurprised

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I was watching this video, happened to pause on this spot and thought Sherdog's finest would find shoop potential.

Is he trying to recreate how he looked after the Rothwell KO?

A few tips for successful shoop threads though, because I don't think this thread will take off.

• Usually a shoop thread has a better chance if a template is provided in the original post
  • If the OP starts the thread with a few of his own shoops it helps gets the ball rolling.
  • Start the thread during peak Sherdog activity. Before or after a big event.
  • Get a pic with a lot of potential. I think this pic might be hard to work with because of the mic in the way and half of schaub's body being cut off. I'm no master shooper though.

Picture's a little small, blurry, and the microphone cuts him right down the middle. It's ok, but it would take a lot of work to get it right.

Plus, we already have a Schaub Soul Shoop.

b2.gif

Someone make one of those 1970s creepy high school portraits, where the person is sitting there, with their fucking ghost looking down upon them.

correct me if i am wrong but isnt he gay now after starting all the podcast stuff he got much more flamboyant , no disrespect just curious

Back