Brendan Schaub calls frank mir vs fedor sh*tshow + claims Sonnen cant trash talk

capo245

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
He also claims that most womens mma competitors have better striking now than both mir and fedor in their primes(im bad in english but thats how i understood his claim).

Schaub talking out his ass. Does he even know what a "shitshow" means??

It was a decent night of fights, all finishes. Fedor is what, 41? Cut him some slack ffs.

Brendan is such a Fedor hater it’s disgusting, the fact that he does it with a passive-aggressive attitude just irks me.

This mma “expert” judges fedor by his sloppiness missing the point that Fedors boxing is unorthodox and has been very effective through Fedors career.

Starting at min 30:16

Speaking on Fedors boxing abilities: “I don’t think he is as calculated as everybody thinks”. Well if you look at the video replay you can see just before the knockout fedor was already contemplating using that same punch (left upper cut), which pretty much makes it calculated to me.

Boxing is basically the art of connecting punches onto your opponent with the intent of inflicting harm/removing your opponent from his consciousness.

As per this definition fedor excels at boxing...Much more than Brendan ever did in his short and embarrassing mma career (Way to go Mr. “I threw a telegraphed uppercut from the outside against big Nog and got knocked the fuck out)

He ignores that Frank Mir came out and cleanly connected a very good leg kick , straight, right hook 3-hit combo right out the gate. It’s true that he got rustled after Fedor’s hip toss and then got triggered into brawling though. He went hard into his feelings and got on his mayweather shit trying to box right before the KO.

In conclusion Brendan envies everything fedor stands for, but will never be half the man nor mma fighter that fedor is.

Schaub and Rogan despise Fedor and the fact that he thumbed his nose at their altar his entire career

Last edited:
Didn't realize this weeks episode of Brendan Schaub says stupid shit is out already. Can't wait to not watch it.

not even going to give that video a view.

this guy is so dumb, annoying and obnoxious.

Thats why its so amazing watching Schaub get punched into a concussed state.

Thats why its so amazing watching Schaub get punched into a concussed state.

Yeah, I wish he hadn't of chickened out of fighting. I wanted to see him brutally destroyed about 30 more times.

Fedors striking is sloppy as shit, Brendan is right on that one.

Just because he's done all right with it throughout his career doesn't mean it isn't technically poor. His striking used to be better back in his prime, especially when he fought the top level dudes like Cro Cop & Big Nog. He was more calculated back then but for the longest time he has been a sloppy, wild, head hunting brawler. He rarely uses his ground and pound, nor his take downs. I mean Fedor is a good grappler, FEDOR BY ARMBAR ? His last submission ? 2008 against Tim Sylvia, a decade ago. For the most part he just rushes out winging for the fences.

His rashness cost him against the likes of Henderson and Werdum. If he was smart he could well have won those fights.

Anybody who thinks Fedor has great striking is a fool, he'd get clowned in boxing and kickboxing. His striking works fine in the confines of MMA, much like how Khabib and others can get by. He also has good power in his hands, which is a saving grace in a way.

In a pure striking bout the likes of JDS, Overeem, Stipe, Ngannou et all would maul him.

Brendan is such a Fedor hater it’s disgusting, the fact that he does it with a passive-aggressive attitude just irks me.

This mma “expert” judges fedor by his sloppiness missing the point that Fedors boxing is unorthodox and has been very effective through Fedors career.

Starting at min 30:16

Speaking on Fedors boxing abilities: “I don’t think he is as calculated as everybody thinks”. Well if you look at the video replay you can see just before the knockout fedor was already contemplating using that same punch (left upper cut), which pretty much makes it calculated to me.

Boxing is basically the art of connecting punches onto your opponent with the intent of inflicting harm/removing your opponent from his consciousness.

As per this definition fedor excels at boxing...Much more than Brendan ever did in his short and embarrassing mma career (Way to go Mr. “I threw a telegraphed uppercut from the outside against big Nog and got knocked the fuck out)

He ignores that Frank Mir came out and cleanly connected a very good leg kick , straight, right hook 3-hit combo right out the gate. It’s true that he got rustled after Fedor’s hip toss and then got triggered into brawling though. He went hard into his feelings and got on his mayweather shit trying to box right before the KO.

In conclusion Brendan envies everything fedor stands for, but will never be half the man nor mma fighter that fedor is.

insert...slow...clap...here.

best takedown i've seen on these boards in ages. kudos, sir, and welcome to sherdog. we need more like you.

The goofy D-bags biggest claim to fame is clipping a washed up Cro Cop and being on the receiving end of one of the funniest highlight reel KO’s of the past 10 years. HOW, HOW does he get people to tune into his ‘show’??

Says the guy who got KOed by Nog, Rothwell and Nelson ... Fedor might not be technical "by the book", but he knocks guys out. In the end that's what counts. MMA isn't a stylistic context.

Big George Foreman was one of the worst technical boxers in the history of the sport, yet he is revered, and rightfully so, as a legend. So is Fedor for MMA.

The goofy D-bags biggest claim to fame is clipping a washed up Cro Cop and being on the receiving end of one of the funniest highlight reel KO’s of the past 10 years. HOW, HOW does he get people to tune into his ‘show’??
50% of his fame on youtube is from getting knockedout and the other 50% are bragging with Joe Rogan about how theyve cocaind/dmted their brains out and how it maked them smarter.

Last edited:
I predict, even without listening, that Schaub used the terms "my man" and "bro" during this podcast. Just a wild guess.

Only thing Shit is his show, and his career, bum, hes a bum I tell ya

It was sloppy but it was no way a shit show !

Back