Brendan Schaub calls frank mir vs fedor sh*tshow + claims Sonnen cant trash talk

...and he says something to the extent of not wanting or recommending to take his /your kid to train and learn from fedor.

Ok buddy. Sure.

Isn’t Schaub the idiot who practically guaranteed McGregor would defeat Mayweather? And now he’s criticizing other strikers?

Maybe Fedor and Mir should take it as a compliment.

So he says a fight between two of the best HW’s of all time(One the GOAT the other top 10) is a shitshow that is of lower quality than most WMMA....and then says a guy who got rich and famous talking shit is horrible at talking shit.

I’d say Brendan couldnt possibly make himself look like more of an ass...but I think I’d be surprised.

Big George Foreman was one of the worst technical boxers in the history of the sport

Big George won an Olympic gold medal after only a year and a half of training. Watch his fight with Norton to see his technical prowess. You might learn something.

"I knew there was no way this was gonna get out of the first round."

10 seconds later

"I thought Frank would try to take him three rounds to a decision."

Anybody who thinks Fedor has great striking is a fool, he'd get clowned in boxing and kickboxing. His striking works fine in the confines of MMA, much like how Khabib and others can get by. He also has good power in his hands, which is a saving grace in a way.

Fedor would be absolutely great in K-1
-Ernesto Hoost, 4-time K-1 World Champion

His striking game and his ground game is the best, so that's why he is the best... He is the shit
-Mark Hunt, K-1 World Champion

He has a fast eye, good for counter-attacking. And in every fight he shows up with something new under his sleeve. Against Filipovic he used a great clinch-strike combo: he’d go for the uchi-mata, quickly following with a powerful hook.
- Pedro Rizzo

----

Fedor's striking has regressed terribly, and his style goes to shit every time he steps into a cage for some reason.
However, in his prime he was arguably the most effective striker in the heavyweight division of MMA. And I'm talking about MMA here....not boxing or kickboxing. In that way you are correct to say "his striking works well in the confines of MMA"

The most special thing about Fedor is that (in his prime) he didn't just have great kickboxing or judo or wrestling or ground and pound. He actually just had one *seamless* style. This is what sets him apart from Anderson Silva and Jon Jones, when you watch him at his best.

Best described in this quote below from another legend:

He’s the fastest I’ve ever seen. Much faster than Mirko. And he’s got a great reaction. Technically he may not have such a big advantage, but physically he is the fastest heavy guy in MMA history. He tries a punch, misses it, then immediately shoots again, Cro Cop for example didn’t even see them coming. He must practise that a lot, because it’s not easy to improvise that kind of thing. He is really with a good combination of styles, he can go from one art to the other, that’s what makes him different.
– Antonio Rodorigo Nogueira, former Pride Champion

Brendan is such a Fedor hater it’s disgusting, the fact that he does it with a passive-aggressive attitude just irks me.

This mma “expert” judges fedor by his sloppiness missing the point that Fedors boxing is unorthodox and has been very effective through Fedors career.

Starting at min 30:16

Speaking on Fedors boxing abilities: “I don’t think he is as calculated as everybody thinks”. Well if you look at the video replay you can see just before the knockout fedor was already contemplating using that same punch (left upper cut), which pretty much makes it calculated to me.

He said Fedor is one of or the greatest, but his footwork, positioning etc. is gone now? I think he's talking specifically about this fight.

Schaub being a passive-aggressive meathead contrarian again?! Say it ain't so

b4.gif

since it seems that most of his viewers are people who hate him...

if people stop watching this clown, his dumb show/stream/whatever might go away.

since it seems that most of his viewers are people who hate him...

if people stop watching this clown, his dumb show/stream/whatever might go away.

I used to watch most of his stuff. Since he started his own show, below the belt, the first episode was an absolute cringefest and I haven't been back to any of his solo stuff since

So he says a fight between two of the best HW’s of all time(One the GOAT the other top 10) is a shitshow that is of lower quality than most WMMA....and then says a guy who got rich and famous talking shit is horrible at talking shit.

I’d say Brendan couldnt possibly make himself look like more of an ass...but I think I’d be surprised.
It also doesn't help that Brendan himself has actually said numerous times in the past that Chael is the best shit talker there has ever been. Now he's suddenly saying that Chael can't talk shit? He's a joke.

It also doesn't help that Brendan himself has actually said numerous times in the past that Chael is the best shit talker there has ever been. Now he's suddenly saying that Chael can't talk shit? He's a joke.

He always takes side with what he thinks is the unpopular opinion, no matter how dumb it is. If most people would say chael is bad at thrash talking he probably would praise him.

Chael's trash talking was laughable. He's gone to WWE with it.

The cure to all of this is to stop talking about him, and stop giving him views/downloads.

People actually watch or listen to his "show"?
Must be quite sad to know that Fedor's 48 second fight has 10,000,000 more views than all episodes of his show, ever, combined.

Back