Brendan Schaub calls frank mir vs fedor sh*tshow + claims Sonnen cant trash talk

Schaub is a retard, I don't know why you guys even pay attention to anything he says.

He's a Zuffa Zombie that hops on the flavor of the month bandwagon at any chance he gets to seem hip.

He said Cain was the HW GOAT and now he's going with Stipe. Next year it will be someone else. Ignore this man.

Nog is a living legend but losing to him at that point of his career shows what level schaub is at.
and schaub in prime then
stick to podcasts

He's a Zuffa Zombie that hops on the flavor of the month bandwagon at any chance he gets to seem hip.

He said Cain was the HW GOAT and now he's going with Stipe. Next year it will be someone else. Ignore this man.
typical ufc zombie

What's funny is Rogan and Schaub were arguing how everyone was on steroids in PRIDE so that affects GOAT talk. If everyone was on steroids and everything under the sun and Fedor was still beating them (even if he was using himself), doesn't that make him even better?

Not to mention, everyone was doing the same thing in the UFC before USADA came along. Schaub is saying Stipe is the GOAT now because he's the first guy to do it clean. If anything, doesn't that make it weaker since he's beating a bunch of guys that don't have help and are a lot older?

He also claims that most womens mma competitors have better striking now than both mir and fedor in their primes(im bad in english but thats how i understood his claim).

Schaub didn't think it was a "shitshow" then.

And he said that Fedor / Chael was going to be good.

Contradictory much, Brendan?

50% of his fame on youtube is from getting knockedout and the other 50% are bragging with Joe Rogan about how theyve cocaind/dmted their brains out and how it maked them smarter.

Yep. I wish the guy would just fucking kick rocks and become a car salesman somewhere.

When you get your girlfriend stolen from you and shut off HORRIFICALLY by Travis Browne... ya need to just lay off the badmouthing of ATG’s like Fedor and shut the fuck up. He likes to downplay Stipe too.

^^^^ Brendan should wear a floral shirt every day for the rest of his life...

...cause it perfectly matches his flip flops

Brendan is such a Fedor hater it’s disgusting, the fact that he does it with a passive-aggressive attitude just irks me.

This mma “expert” judges fedor by his sloppiness missing the point that Fedors boxing is unorthodox and has been very effective through Fedors career.

Starting at min 30:16

Speaking on Fedors boxing abilities: “I don’t think he is as calculated as everybody thinks”. Well if you look at the video replay you can see just before the knockout fedor was already contemplating using that same punch (left upper cut), which pretty much makes it calculated to me.

Boxing is basically the art of connecting punches onto your opponent with the intent of inflicting harm/removing your opponent from his consciousness.

As per this definition fedor excels at boxing...Much more than Brendan ever did in his short and embarrassing mma career (Way to go Mr. “I threw a telegraphed uppercut from the outside against big Nog and got knocked the fuck out)

He ignores that Frank Mir came out and cleanly connected a very good leg kick , straight, right hook 3-hit combo right out the gate. It’s true that he got rustled after Fedor’s hip toss and then got triggered into brawling though. He went hard into his feelings and got on his mayweather shit trying to box right before the KO.

In conclusion Brendan envies everything fedor stands for, but will never be half the man nor mma fighter that fedor is.

Lol oh gawd barfffff

Big George won an Olympic gold medal after only a year and a half of training. Watch his fight with Norton to see his technical prowess. You might learn something.

Don't know about his olympic bouts but the Norton fight was classic Foreman. He walked Norton down and beat the crap out of him, nothing very technical in that fight IMHO.

Back